Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: MNS-Bellum Phasmatais
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****Transmission: Incoming****
****Comm ID: Admiral Wayne Valene****

Departing from Valletta Shipyard, As The 101st Start to put the Capital ship 8k Boundary in affect, A Interspace Commerce From the Eta/Beta Jump holes. I check my computers and look at the Interspace Commerce Enemy's. "Oh Look, They are enemy's to us." " Fancy that" When i look back from the computer i see that he had docked on Malta. My ship went into red alert in confusion of why he, or she Docked.

I began Taking to this Interspace, Asking it why it docked on Malta. it claims it has been smuggling for Outcasts for years. Yet It is one of the " Big Three" Liberty tradesmen. It wouldn't make scene, because new alliance's get updated every year, and my ship was recently built, so i know the faction information is not out-of-date. Unless someone can tell me That interspace Is allowed in alpha, I'm sure a lot of Outcasts would surly like to know. If so i am Sorry to Whoever i may have insulted,

Admiral Wayne Valene Of the Bellum Phasmatis Battleship... Signing off

****Transmission: Ended****
Incoming Transmission
ComID: Don Alfonzo Luchiani
TargetID: Wayne Valene
Transmission Location Planet Malta
Subject: Red Royale

Beginning Transmission

Hello,
This is Don Alfonzo Luchiani speaking for the Council of Dons on behalf of the Interspace Commerce ship the Red Royale. I would like to let you, as well as many other Outcast vessels around Malta's orbit, know this ship is to be taken as an honored guest in our systems. He has been helping us financially for years, possibly before you were ever born. That shiny new Battleship you command. He was the one who paid to have it designed as well as many other ships in our possession. Hostile acts on this ship will result in hostilities to you and any other Outcast harming it.
I Hope you take this transmission to heart.

Council of Dons
Shadow Outcast Brigade Representative
Alfonzo Luchiani

Ending Transmission
Luchiani out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sending attachment
Attachment sent successfully
Broadcasting ...

If you are curious about this ship hear are a few documented sightings and such of Red Royale.
It should be very informative to you.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;hl=Red+Royale

Transmission Terminated
' Wrote:****Transmission: Incoming****
Departing from Valletta Shipyard, As The 101st Start to put the Capital ship 8k Boundary in affect, A Interspace Commerce From the Eta/Beta Jump holes. I check my computers and look at the Interspace Commerce Enemy's. "Oh Look, They are enemy's to us." " Fancy that" When i look back from the computer i see that he had docked on Malta. My ship went into red alert in confusion of why he, or she Docked.

I began Taking to this Interspace, Asking it why it docked on Malta. it claims it has been smuggling for Outcasts for years. Yet It is one of the " Big Three" Liberty tradesmen. It wouldn't make scene, because new alliance's get updated every year, and my ship was recently built, so i know the faction information is not out-of-date. Unless someone can tell me That interspace Is allowed in alpha, I'm sure a lot of Outcasts would surly like to know. If so i am Sorry to Whoever i may have insulted,

Admiral Wayne Valene Of the Bellum Phasmatis Battleship... Signing off

****Transmission: Ended****

***Incoming Transmission***
***Comm ID: Ammiraglio Santiago Barilla***
***Target ID: Rear Admiral Valene***
***Re: Did you not do your homework?***

Rear Admiral, I have a very disgruntled countryman in my office with the Director of Intelligence...apparently you attempted to interdict his vessel and interrogated him over comms about his origins, then threatened to destroy him when he informed you of his heritage and many economic escapades in service to the Maltese. Despite the Director launching on her Sabre to order you to lay off the vessel, you verbally abused her as well.

Neither of them are very pleased about this, Sir Epstein about you questioning his heritage, Director Whitacre about you questioning her authority. Quite frankly, neither am I. Both are old associates and very dear friends, and everything they have told you is quite true. Let it be known that when I signed the papers authorizing your promotion and your command of that Sarissa that I did not at all expect this behavior from one so high in our command structure as yourself. Discontinue this behavior and do not attempt to interdict the Red Royale again or I will be forced to take disciplinary action, and I think you know quite well how any disciplinary action I might take will end for you.

Regards,
Ammiraglio Don Santiago Barilla, Outcast Navy, Commander in Chief, Council of Dons

***End Transmission***
****Transmission: Incoming****

On behalf of me and my crew, I am sorry, Being inside the outcasts for many years i have never would have thought or have i see a interspace commerce inside alpha, or even near. i Apologies to the Red Royal, And apologies to the 101st from my erratic behavior.

I hope you accept this with best re-guards,

Admiral Wayne Valene

****Transmission: End****