Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: *A Word to the Outcast Nation*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**Uploading Header**
**Upload Complete**
**ComID: Don Alfonzo Luchiani**
**Sending Location:Planet Malta**

[Image: chimage.jpg]

**Incoming Public Broadcast**
-Transmitting on secured Outcast & Allied channels-
Com ID - Council of the Dons
Target ID - All Outcast vessels
Subject: The Phantoms

All Outcast broadcasting channels are interrupted & now display the crest of the Council of Dons

Greetings Brothers,
Today a great friend of mine informed me of something that happened right in front of our beautiful Planet Malta. What I was told sickened me. I will not get into detail, though it has brought to my attention something that needs to be addressed.
All Phantom tagged ships are to be treated as guests in our space. They will treat you with the same respect if you do so. If you feel threatened by them in any way let them dock and restock their ships. They will depart soon after leaving you completely unharmed.
The Phantoms are to strong of a force and live to close to our home system to be angering them. With the Corsairs constantly attacking us from the Eta hole, the GMGs in Beta, and the Colonials in the Taus bringing a new enemy would be very dangerous to our nation.
Any Outcast ship seen picking a fight with them will be punished. Possibly by death, depending on to what extent the pilot went to in anger the Phantom.

This is a war we do not need my brothers.

Council of Dons
Shadow Outcast Brigade Representative
Alfonzo Luchiani

Ending Transmission
Luchiani out.

[Image: cod3.png]
***Incoming Video Transmission***

Source-Death.Runner
Subject-Phantoms

*Clears throat* Ehem, about this...phantom hospitality... I just want all our Outcast friends and close allies to understand that these phantoms, *lights cigar* are a lit...Hey! This ain't made in Malta! *throws cigar* as i was saying, these phantoms are a bit unstable. Have you herd their chitter chatter before? "Oh come 'eer puppy i wana kill you" and things like "Ill burn your insides 'cause im in the mood for it" I guess what I';m trying to say is for everyone to keep their distance around these fello's and possibly falla's...never know when one might feel like stabbing you in the back. I got fish to fry, I'm out.

***End Video Transmission***
To: Pretty faces

MMM...yes such pretty faces and lovely eyes. The eyes on you humans are the windows to your souls. Sometimes its nice to stare into your souls. Once i have the eyes.

*interference......Screaming*

Ah.... she had such a pretty face..... now a memory. I can see her soul in those lovely orbs. A GMG trader.......corrupt....greedy.....human.

SHE DESERVED MORE TORTURE.

*Interference......Comms Cut*

**message ends**