Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sandra Bachmeier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: comy.th.jpg]

[Image: comunist.th.jpg]
Sandra Bachmeier was born on planet Stuttgart, in the year 793. She is a daughter of one of the most respectable families of Stuttgart, the Bachmeiers.

She was a normal child, did normal childish things, and was loved by her parents and familie. She traveled all over Rheinland space, and some corners of the Sirius, with her parents.

One day, "that day, i didnt realized i had changed" - she told to her fellow comrades on the bar - when she was 8 years old, she was playing outside her familie estate, on Stuttgart. Strangers approached, at first just some creepy glimps of persons walking. Scared, she ran into the house and called her father. Than, she went with him, and 2 private security guards, to see who were these strangers. "I still remenber their faces. Slim, with no hope in their eyes". After some talk, her father said something in one guard ear and left with her in direction of the house. Her father was silent and didnt even looked at her. Than she looked back and saw the 2 guards beating the strangers on the floor with their boots. She was to young to understand what that meant, but tears fell out her eyes with that image. "Who were they mein father?" she asked. "Unemployed scumm" her father responded with some grin look at his face.

The years had passed, Sandra, age 17, became a curious little woman, reading all her father books, some precious relics from Sol time. She inquired her parents, teachers and friends about everything. She started to study to be an archaeologist, time was her interest, and that was the way she had figured to know all about humankind along the time. She assisted the University movement on planet New Berlin, a movement called the Bundschuh. She was terrified watching the goverment actions against them, kills, arrestements, and public censurship. She started to see a patern, a hand behind all this "i noticied that the big companies stocks interessts raise after a a goverment action against the students".

Some years later, Sandra was preparing her final exams when the Republican Shipping pilots revolt exploded. Some pilots and their families were on strike for some days,on Alster station, when police and military ships appeared and started to shoot the convoys of the revolties. Many were dead, women and children also. They were called scumm "that word echoed on my mind. They werent scumm. They were fighting for justice against their greedy bosses". She traveled to Hamburg system, and she watched the survivors anger and dispair with all that human destruction. She met one of those pilots, Matthias Zevonen, who had lost one of his sons and she decided to help him and the rest of his family to get to Munich system, to a friendly base there. When they arrived, she decided to go confront the responsables for the Alster massacre on New Berlin.

When she arrived at the Republican Shipping headquarters, she went straight to the company manager. She opened the door and she yeld "Murderes. Inoccent blood is on your hands, mein herr." Than, a familiar voice said "was is wrong meine little liebe?". Her father was seated on the oppossite corner of the room, talking to the companie manager. "Was are you doing here father?" she questioned perplexed. "Herr Gunhein were talking about the shares profits and other matter meine liebe". She couldnt believe what she was earing. 3 days after the massacre they were talking about money. She said nothing.

As she walked on New Berlin streets, she started to feel the pain of her life as a high class member. She looked at a young girl and her father with a sign by their side "I need food for meine family". She gave her wallet, and by doing so she gave up her identity.

When she got to the hangar and looked at her Falcon class ship she realized she had a message.

"Sandra, this is Mattias Zevonen speaking. I was wondering if you would like to join mein new crew at the AU-WMM-Zevonen. We need to do something against this all situation..."

She smiled and pressed the reply button "Matthias, where do we meet?"

[Image: cominist2.th.jpg]
Munich system:
Location near the Frankfurt jumphole
Onboard the WMM Zevonen class number XC-7878

An abrupt message sounds on her cabin "Incomming, incomming, incomming!".

-Matthias, was ist going on? - she asked by the intercomunicator. -Get here fast, and i mean real fast. - was the captain reply. On her way out of the cabin she looks back to see if she had forgoten anything, glimps on her sidetable -Cant leave you behind cant i? - And she grabs a small star necklace.

When she got to the command cabin she looked at the crew and her captain - So, cant a girl sleep 3 hours anymore? - and Matthias reply got her smile out her face - Look at that - and points to the scanner -We have multiple military signatures on course to Leipheim. We are trying to get the on comms to warn them but we have no reply so far. Damm it Patter, put more speed on the engines. - "I can`t captain, the heat is starting to melt the components" - Damm it! Herman why dont we have Leipheim on comms? GET ME THEM ON COMMS NOW!!! - As Sandra sat down on her post she looked again to the scanner, full multiple points fulled the screen. - Are you sure they aren`t just on military practise? - So far of any normal route? I doubt that. - Leipheim... Leipheim this ist the Zevonen number XC 7878 do you copy? - She looked at Matthias and she knew what he was thinking about. His family is on Leipheim. - Leipheim... Leipheim this ist the Zevonen number XC 7878 do you copy? - "(stactic)"

2 hours had passed, the race continued has the unioner ship tried to reach Leipheim first than the miliry assault wings.

-Matthias we are just 20 minutes from them. We will get there first. - She tried to calm her captain. -We need to call for backup. - We can`t. - Herman replied -We are out of communications because they have all system on lockeddown. - Sandra looked again at those red points. - My ship is onboard captain. Maybe i could... -No. thats to risky. -But maybe i could get us some time. That way you could get all of them out before the military attack. -No and thats final.-Matthias ordered.

Sandra stood up and left the cabin. -Matthias we have them on comm. -Herman said. -"(stactic)heim. All allied vessels reply. This is a mayday to all allied vessels. We are going to be attacked. All allied vessels. This is Leipheim station." -Leipheim do you copy? This Matthias Zevonen we are on our way.

Sandra entered the cargo cabin and looked at her ship. An Arbeiter class fighter between all the cargo pods. -Thats our only chance. -she thought. -Levy meet me on the cargo cabin i need your help here. Fast! - She ordered on ship`s intercomm. -On my way. -She took her helmet from the ship`s gun and while seating on her cockpit Levy arrived. -Was are you doing? You can`t take off from here. That`s crazy! -Open the cargo door. NOW Levy! We haven`t much time. -That`s plain stupid. - Has Levy ran to the cargo control cabin. -Ready? -Now, Levy! Now! -Levy managed the controls -Attention! Attention! Decompression in 3, 2, 1.... -The door opened and while all the cargo pods were being jettisoned she burst the arbeiter engines and took off. -Matthias, this is Sandra. I`m on my way to intercept the military. We need to buy sometime while you managed to get the people onboard the Zevonen. -Sandra no. Thats suicide. -Don`t worry. I don`t plan to die today. Just get them to safety. - Will do. Gut luck Sandra. - Said Matthias. -Lets just hope this will buy us sometime.

-Setting intercept course. This will be close. - Has the arbeiter flew into to middle of the military wings, she looked for the first time to the real threat. 3 Wrath combat vessels, 1 Gunboat defender vessel and 1 Cruiser assault vessel. -Well, lets be stupid -she smiled and entered on combat position. She knew that the real threat to the station was the cruiser, the others don`t have the same firepower. -Rheinland military this is Sandra Bachmeier leave now or you will be destroyed. -Frau Bachemeier, ich wunder how you plan to do that. -The voice laughed -Fighters engage the unioner femeale. -I wonder also how i will do that. -Her first hit tooked a part of her ship`s wing off. She fired at the 3 wraths without much success.

Onboard the Zevonen, the docking procedures started, but the ship was getting some damage from the gunboat. Matthias knew that wasn`t much time until the cruiser start shooting. -Leipheim prepare evactuation procedures. We are landing in 2 minutes.
When the Behemoth landed, Levy opened the cargo door and all the hundreds of civilians entered the ship. Men, women and children with fear in their eyes. -Come on come on! -Levy said while the last one entered.
-We are all set captain. Cargo door closed. - Gut. And mein family? - He asked with concern -We are here mein liebe. We are safe. -a woman voice spoked on the comms crying. -Are you ok meine liebe? And the children? -We are all gut. Don`t worry. -She replied. -Lets get out of here.

On Leipheim orbit, the arbeiter was getting to much damaged. Sandra knew that she needed to do something. Than, she looked at the cruiser`s engines. -Like you said. Let`s be stupid. -She aimed her ship to the cruiser engines. -Matthias, move away from the cruiser. I`m going to take it down. -Sandra...

Onboard the cruiser the weapons officer looked at the energy pike and said: -Prime weapon ready, commander. Ready to fire. -has the commander smiled a fire broke in the cabin. -Was ist happening? -We lost 3 engines commander. We have multiple fires on decks 3, 4 and 5. -Retreat! This is an order. Retreat! Warn Nuremberg of our situation.

Minutes later, the Behemoth transport was on Leipheim orbit. Its scanners were on full energy. Some debris showed but no life signs. -Captain, we got her. 4 ks from our position. -Get her! Fast!

Her life signs were weak but stable, a star necklace hanged over her chest. While she opened her eyes a smile appeared on her face. -I need to stop doing this.