Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Message to the Bounty Hunters Guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Msite_logo.jpg]

Attn : Guildmaster George Graves

Sir

This is further to our previous discussion.

I won't waste much of your time. We are both busy men. Succinctly, we wish to purchase more Orcas and Bounty Hunter gunships.

Please indicate your terms.

Mandalore William Bishop.

---Incoming Transmission---
--CommID: Guildmaster George Graves--

The Council of Guildmasters has concluded a special session to consider this request.

Much was discussed. Strong words were exchanged.

It was with reference to the oaths and codes that bind our Guild members and the protocols in place to protect the tools of our trade that the Council voted to deny this request.

By this decision, the gunships and Orcas must remain in Guild hands, to be deployed by Hunters and Core pilots alike and no others. All ships outside Guild ownership at present should be returned for decommissioning when next due for servicing. We will no longer be in a position to provide repair or replacement services on any craft not held by Guild members.

I trust this does not inconvenience you too much.

Signed,

Guildmaster George Graves

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--

[Image: Msite_logo.jpg]

Attn : Guildmaster George Graves

Sir

Regrettable, to say the least.

As our existing inventory of Bounty Hunter Ships lose reliability, and our spare parts inventory diminishes, I suppose we must find second-rate replacements.

When Mandalorian pilots, who have ever been your allies, are unable to assist you against a Corsair fleet because of old, unreliable equipment, I trust you will remember this decision with regret.

Mandalore William Bishop.

---Incoming Transmission---
--CommID: Guildmaster George Graves--

Enclosed please find some application forms for Guild membership.

The door is always open.

Signed,

Guildmaster George Graves

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--