Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Just to be sure...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's a white box, that means we're allowed to use guns bot not ships, right?
no

Unless you give a reason here or here, the order should use imp debs, reapers, and other pretty things we can find in any order(guard or not) base or the codenames.

The same applies the other way, corsairs are limited to tizzie, salamanka and other pretty things there is in corsair bases.

PS : Don't mind survive me having a tizona in front of me.
hm... that blows, we always used tizonas in 4.84.
' Wrote:hm... that blows, we always used tizonas in 4.84.

We always used reapers in 4.84 (cause in that old days, the salamankas were just the weakest)

QUICK EDIT : Don't be mad, you have the nomad blasters, same that have the best damage output for fighters in all the mod (keeper weapons excluded)
edited. nevermind me
As I recall puple is weapons only, and white is forum story or roleplay to justify the use of technology. Example would be a Corsair using a story to justify his use of an Osiris.

You're less in the green than you used to be, but you can still cut if you don't half-ass things.
I *think* white box also means you can only use 2 weapons from that white box. Otherwise, as Turkish said.
' Wrote:I *think* white box also means you can only use 2 weapons from that white box. Otherwise, as Turkish said.
Well it's not, the 2 guns only thing is about the nomad weapons (sold in order guard systems) and it's clearly stated in the guideline document.

For anything white, let your muse write here or here.
Tip : "I stole 'em" doesn't work.
' Wrote:As I recall puple is weapons only, and white is forum story or roleplay to justify the use of technology. Example would be a Corsair using a story to justify his use of an Osiris.

You're less in the green than you used to be, but you can still cut if you don't half-ass things.

Correct.

And also, as said before, saying you stole it doesn't usually do the trick.
yeah. stealing it is a good way to get shot.
Pages: 1 2