Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Corsair National News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Cadiz_news.jpg]

Buenos Dias ladies and gentlementes. It is with proud and tears in my eyes that I can read the next sentence from the video screen. Corsair National News has proudly stared to transmit data from three Corsair forts.
Cadiz base, Omega 5
-Home of OPG Corsairs, where we secured the radio transmitter from our good allies and finally managed to install it.
Leon base, Omega 41.
- There was always an issue of a Neutron Star jamming all possible non system communications that we have managed to bypass by mounting a relay on Leon. I'm proud to say that we'll get even more updates about the everyday skirmishes that happen in that deadly system. From Bounty Hunters, to Independent traders, Hessians and few of Mercenarys that dare to step that deep into Corsairs space, the system is bound to be a danger to even most equipped Corsair pilot.
Yaren base, Omicron Delta
- We were usually cut off from edge worlds reports, but with this cooperation I am sure we will get some news from that far into the oblivion. For all we know, Nomads venture there alot, Order is busy, Bounty Hunters making everyone's life a misery.. There's bound to be good things there.
Quote:CNN is also looking for reporters, and ofcourse, accepts every good montage, provided its not hostile and against the morale of our nation. If you think your ship takes good shots, that is, the camera ones *laugh*, and you think you have at least some knowledge of punching in words, feel free to submit news of glorious Corsair victories.
Official Factions and Elders will post the edicts here as well, as well already have the first one.
After Lone_Brother, Corsair guard Osiris pilot decided to openly attack an OPG Pirate Transport in Omega 5, he was shot down. Day after, he managed to haul it off the drydock in Tripoli and instead of learning his lesson, he shot upon another OPG pirate transport carrying engine components just plundered from O3 to Tripoli. Apparently nothing is sacred to this man, so he had been placed as KOS for OPG. If other ship captains wish to enforce this law, they are free to. Submitting screens here will make our first report as well.
The three zoner factions we are cooperating with, will be pleased about our relay being opened, since, it was zoner money that founded it anyway! *laugh*
But, jokes aside Hermanos, this is the place where you can upload your video/audio/photo stream of your donations to Crete, Cadiz and other Corsair bases. We are proud of having Zoners aid us out and wish them a swift victory against QCP in their home system - O49.

Comm ID : Alphonse.Elric, Captain of a Zoner Borderworld Transport "ZBT-100Z 2".

Konnichi wa people of the Omicrons and Omegas.
Alphonse Elric talking here and I'm with Edward Elric, my brother.
Today, our researches did lead us to the purchase of tons of artifacts for what other would say an illogical number of tests.

[Image: freelancer2009081716034.th.png][Image: freelancer2009081716035.th.png]

After that, we came out of our labs to give back the corsairs a present they would surely appreciate. A lot of video games to pass their time nicely waiting their titan crafts get ready !

[Image: freelancer2009081717014.th.png]

Edward is still not at destination at the moment due to a engine failure. He's actually on repair duty with a good friend of ours in Kusari.

Sayonara people of Omicrons and Omegas.
Alphonse Elric out.
[font=Lucida Console]| Incoming Transmission...
| Reticulating Splines...
| Display [color=#33CC00]ON

From: Ship TSarSLongcaT, Yuri Jenkins, Independent Trader.
To: Corsair National News

Ahoy Corsair National News, I bring news that I have successfully brought 3600 units Food Rations from Freeport 14 to Battleship FES.

[Image: screen81.jpg]
A successful end to a food run.

[Image: screen82.jpg]

I also plan on doing this in the future with some cohorts and possibly starting an organization to regularly bring Food Rations to either Cadiz Base in Omega-5 or Battleship FES in Omega-47.

Yuri Jenkins
Independent Trader

[font=Lucida Console]
| Transmission [color=#CC0000]END

For the first report live from Gamma, it seems that we have finally managed to sober up Ivan, one of the overpirates from OPG and he decided to share his picture of destruction. Lost Brother sunk just above Crete, giving all the population a nice fireworks show in atmosphere. Ivan also mentioned that other Corsair helped and that he loved to see Corsair nation join together to solve their internal issues.

[Image: screen104.jpg]

On few other notes.
Another request came from OPG, they are hoping that all the ships around Crete are actually scanning the non corsair vessels. "Remember, if it's not an ally, make sure he has food in his hold for Crete" - Those were the exact words used in the instruction. We cannot stress how important it is to not let other nations profit on our black market just like that.

We are also proud that Zoners are sending in their texts. We love the Zoners, and by Zoners we mean the people living on Freeports bringing us food.
Reporting live from Gamma, for CNN, this is Miquel Teseheheresehehsses.

To prove that OPG and entire Corsair nation can always take a break for something unique and beautiful we're transfering these images to you Hermanos, in hope you'll find beauty in them as well as we did. A true artwork in space made with plundered gold.
Sometimes it's the small details like this that show us the beauty of the moment and fun we all had as children.
Quote:[Image: screen100.jpg]
Quote:
[Image: screen103.jpg]