Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: HF to KNF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Supreme Commander Drake Thasuts

"We have never fired on a civilian ship fool...and I certainly do not take orders from the Asgard Warriors that is a fact...I am being a free will...and my country chose to exile me and in return...I will punish them for the crimes they have commited against me...I should not have expected a foolish minion of the chancellor to understand my cause...have no worry Rheinland is not worthy of my presence."
Maybe not civilian vessels, but your own members make war upon women, children, and the infirm. Your words ring hollow.

We fight to protect, however, you fight due to injury to you and your ego. As the Rheinlander said, "Did you ever stop and wonder just what you were fighting for? Your own personal honor and ego? That's not the make of a true soldier. A true soldier lives, eats, breathes, and even dies for his country. Your country found you a threat, and while what they did was nothing short of disregard of duty, now all you're doing is adding to your beloved homes' problems."

"TankTarget Yesterday, 10:32 PM

"We have never fired on a civilian ship fool...and I certainly do not take orders from the Asgard Warriors that is a fact...I am being a free will...and my country chose to exile me and in return...I will punish them for the crimes they have commited against me...I should not have expected a foolish minion of the chancellor to understand my cause...have no worry Rheinland is not worthy of my presence."

' Wrote:Comm ID: captain Henry Scuttari

Here is captain Henry Scuttari from the Perseus.
One of the SA lackeys, named Greylin, was detected on Magellan. As he was heading to Vespucci for some miserable attack on America, the Perseus was going to California Minor to deal a big damage on its facilities.

Here is a pic of the attack:

[attachmentid=1510]

We destroyed a lot of ships also. The escape pods were shot and the pilots killed without mercy. Two depots in the planet were burned to the ground. We are now going to Los Angeles for a big massacre on civilians.
SA, the lane hackers will not tolerate your assaults on Vespucci. For each assault on our guard system, we will deal two on your sytems. For each lane hacker killed, we will kill one thousand civilians on your cities. I'm speaking about civilians, women and children and old people, because you are in campaign against Mactan and America. Your acts proves we are not simply at a hostile stance, but in a state of war. Our people at Mactan and America can defend themselves, but who will defend your women, children and old people if you put all your ships at Magellan with your pathetic strategy? Retire your ships from Magellan and Vespucci now, or face the bloodshed.

Scuttari out.

YOU ARE A PIRATE! and you shall suffer a pirate's fate.

Admiral RedBear

P.S. As can be seen, even HF acknowledge we fight for the defenseless and only attack military targets that can defend themselves. HF, stop lying to yourselves. Your cause is for profit and nothing more.

ooc: all these comms were sent clear over channels directly at SA or a general channel.
Message to: RedBear-san
Comm ID: Chijin-san

Admiral,

Rest assured that KNF High Command will be watching events with great interest.

I have spoken with our wonderful Amassador, deLuna-san. She has provided documentation to me which in fact does prove that the word "alliance" was never used in her discussion with this Thastus fellow.

If the minions of the HF continue to behave in this bizarre and dishonorable manner, we both agree that any further discussions with HF would be pointless and counterproductive.

On another matter, our Trader Hexagram 23 is still positioned at Newark Station with a full load of medical supplies donated by our government to the suffering people of California. Please contact myself or Hex-23 to arrange for disposition of these supplies at your convenience.

Regards,
Tawakemono,
Acting High Command, KNF
' Wrote:Maybe not civilian vessels, but your own members make war upon women, children, and the infirm. Your words ring hollow.

We fight to protect, however, you fight due to injury to you and your ego. As the Rheinlander said, "Did you ever stop and wonder just what you were fighting for? Your own personal honor and ego? That's not the make of a true soldier. A true soldier lives, eats, breathes, and even dies for his country. Your country found you a threat, and while what they did was nothing short of disregard of duty, now all you're doing is adding to your beloved homes' problems."

"TankTarget Yesterday, 10:32 PM

YOU ARE A PIRATE! and you shall suffer a pirate's fate.

Admiral RedBear

P.S. As can be seen, even HF acknowledge we fight for the defenseless and only attack military targets that can defend themselves. HF, stop lying to yourselves. Your cause is for profit and nothing more.

ooc: all these comms were sent clear over channels directly at SA or a general channel.

This Scuttari person you speak of is not a member of the Hellfire Legion so why don't you so some research.
A pirate is defined by someone comitting in ats of piracy...dictionary's are commonly available in Sirius are they not? And the South Alliance has done little convince me that they are a match for the Legion...and as for Bretonia do you not have enough worries with the Kusari Navy? Perhaps you should let the Liberty scum suffer for their mistakes...
Transmit.......

Comm ID: LNS-RedBear

Greetings,

All pirates look alike. (ooc: turns out he is AW) However, does not change fact this is a personal vendetta and personal grievance of one man. HF are pirates and shall suffer a pirate's fate, "A rope and a shift stop."

Admiral RedBear of Texas Sqdn.
' Wrote:This Scuttari person you speak of is not a member of the Hellfire Legion so why don't you so some research.
A pirate is defined by someone comitting in ats of piracy...dictionary's are commonly available in Sirius are they not? And the South Alliance has done little convince me that they are a match for the Legion...and as for Bretonia do you not have enough worries with the Kusari Navy? Perhaps you should let the Liberty scum suffer for their mistakes...

Transmit to: HF Command
Comm ID: Gurney, Harrison

Ha! Perhaps you're suffering from Korsakoff's? Don't you remember your bombardments on Los Angeles and Houston?
(OOC: Need to make a quick OOC post here.. *Grumbles* Everytime I leave for my dad's..)

F_Wolf is AW, yes. But please remember characters are SEPERATE. You wouldn't assume my KNF (NPC) tagged Destroyer is an AW ship. Its a Kusari capital ship concerned with protection of the innocent and destruction of the Bretonians. To consider every one of F_Wolf's characters as an AW character is not proper thinking. So saying that the Perseus is an AW vessel isn't clear thinking, or logical. Perseus is his Lane Hacker character, neither HF, AW, or any player faction at all. Therefor you cannot rightfully place blame upon either player faction for his actions. Indirectly you can use him as an example of the Lane Hackers being pirates and terrorists, and since HF is aligned with them, they are as well. Of course the HF can then state that they are not true Lane Hackers, but sided with them in an attempt to punish Liberty for backstabbing them. Perseus has nothing to do with the AW. Do not treat all of F_Wolf's characters as all part of F_Wolf is. Treat them as the characters they are. Much as Kane treats Luciaden the thing he is. (Good Description btw Kane:P) Instead of how alot of people treat Luciaden as me, Dab, on forums, the person Dab. Luciaden is a character and a part of Dab. But Dab is not a part of Luciaden, nor is Luciaden Dab. Luciaden is a character of Dab's and therefor should be treated as such. Much as Perseus should be treated as a character of F_Wolf's and not F_Wolf himself.

Comm ID: Luciaden
Broad-range channel

Your pathetic insults and threats are just as transparent as your fighting abilities. I have been surprised by the KNF's reluctance to administer the beating you rightfully deserve. The SA and LN declare themselves defenders of the innocent, and the punishers of crime. Yet you have shown once again your true selves. You are the criminals. You are the oppressors of the innocent. You have threatened a government and its people for attempting to negotiate a peace they and their citizens deserve, as your 'allies' attempt to bring you on their side to force them to make a settlement on Bretonian terms. You have betrayed countless people, and you attack even still one of the organizations most devoted to the safety of all Sirius, the Order. You have since your appearance brought only fighting and war where you have gone. You have attempted to attack the AW through our apparent allies, and when the AW out-thought you, you took your new allies, who were criminals in their own right, and attacked the peaceful Zoner Freeport 9 in Omicron Theta. You have brought about suffering of innocents and traders, ones even from Liberty in your attempt to hurt the AW. You attacked a peaceful people who did nothing more than trade with the AW in commodities and equipment. A people who did nothing more to you than trade with you. Yet you fired on their station in an act of war after fleeing from an AW defensive fleet.

You scum call yourselves a military. You are nothing but a band of terrorists who justify their acts as defending innocent lives. The AW has not once killed a civilian in this war. But the SA have killed thousands. Bystanders they were, who had done nothing to deserve death. You have brought this war upon yourself, and the consequences will be equal to the pain of which you wrought upon the Zoners and innocents of Freeport 9. The AW has not moved significant war forces since the ages of the war with Bretonia and Rheinland. Only the horrendous acts you have committed brought this.

Prepare yourselves for death, for we will not accept surrender.
OOC

Dab enters an interesting philosophical point. Can one 'will', one person, maintain and be responsible for characters of contrary positions? What if one of these characters goes too far - offends, breaks rules, behaves unacceptably or not in character? Can we blame the individual? If we blame the individual then what of his/her other character(s) which should surely join in the criticism - being sided with the group doing the criticising? If you have characters criticising yourself, does this mean a lengthy trip to a mental hospital?

Someone who kills others at random with the objective of protecting an idea or another subset of people isn't a "pirate", a thief who employs force to take over another vessel in order to acquire its cargo (historically government sponsored BTW) ... that entity would either be a terrorist/resistance/freedom-fighter, a sociopath or a government, I forget which.

...And since when did the plural of dictionary have an apostrophe in it??? *inappropriate giggle*
OOC:

I known I exagerated a bit in that two RP messages, at least in the one concerning the Los Angeles bombardment. I can say that I will do a more "realistic" RP for my pirate characters for now.
Unfortunately, there are people here who hold personal grievances, vendettas against players. I already saw that situation before in the bk server, where a guy put a bounty on some of my characters, some of them who dont attacked him. This for me is a childish attitude. But thats not the worse: some of these people hide behind a RP disguise but are, in fact, the same PVP whores they criticize so much. They complain about RP, IDs and tags, but use their more powerfull ships to do illegitimate attacks on those with whom they hold a personal vendetta. This is called "grief killing" and in some servers is hold at the same status of a "dock killing", that is, a attitude of cowards.
In answer to Nadir, I can say thats no problem to have lawfuls and unlawfuls characters at the same time. This will not put you in a mental institution. You can look at us in the same way you look to actors. This is called role-playing. Dont means we are crazy people.
To OsoRojo, here is some information about the guys on the Perseus: Scuttari was a former navy officer, who passed by a mock trial. His friends were executed but he managed to escape and joined the lane hackers some years ago. His wife was sended to a mental institution, where she was poisoned by drugs and tortured until she died. He have a lot of grievance for the Liberty navy. He, not me. Im the actor, he is the character. Alongside with him there is Oshima, a man born in Manhattan but descended from kusari migrants. This one joined the lane hackers after he denounced corruption inside Ageira and was expelled, after that being nearly killed. He have a lot of grievance for the Liberty navy. He, not me.
To these guys who are always complaining: stop crying like babies and face the reality. This is a war game, not a kindergarten.

oh, boy.. here we go to *ooc*sville again..

But, before I request this thread closed. (All old news and not worth rehashing), I would like to compliment FWolf on the improvements I have seen in his RP.

I believe the other "lengthy" RP post above is also "old news", due to the withdrawal of AW from the SA/HF conflict.

I might even entertain a little hope that there's still some "Zoner" left in AW after all..

I said, entertain, mind you, not concede...

Admin?

Lock er up. We can always start afresh.

That is, if HF is finished for now.. I believe the KNF is.

Pages: 1 2 3