Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Time for a new Plodmobile!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As a private in Liberty Police Inc., I've decided it's time to scrap my Defender as it now has more dings than a dinghy. It's nice, I like it. I remember the days of flying a Patriot and all I remember is that it just doesn't cut it. It doesn't even cut butter! But the Defender can cope to some extent.

Since I'm only a private, I can't afford to maintain a Very Heavy Fighter so I'm going to have to go for something smaller, but definitely more agile than a Defender. I saw a Barracuda once and I was in awe at how they move...so slick they are. Not bad in the plating and power departments either and it can launch a Sunslayer whilst still having enough power to fire the guns. I know a guy on Houston that has one going for 175 notes. Not bad, I should still have enough to upgrade the guns as well as fitting a good shield. I was considering a Hawk, but the Barracuda is cheaper and better so there's really no debating which to go for.

Maybe, just maybe...I'll be able to do a better job on the field.

Plodlington.