Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A message to the Governament of Liberty!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
***** Incoming Message *****

To : Liberty Governament and Liberty Navy High Ranks

[Image: 154navypilots.gif]

I am the responsable for the kidnapp of these 154 navy pilots, between then , there are plenty of officers!
Me and my crew demand 20 millions credits to ensure the safety and release of these people.

Futute instructions will be given if the answer is positive! Otherwise they will be sold as SLAVES in the black market!

Captain Evil.
The"Nightmare"

***** End of the Message *****
[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Captain Seth Karlo]
[[Image: Johnny_Depp_6.jpg]]

----------[color=#000099]-----------

To: The so called "Mr Evil"

To start with, "Captain Evil"? Don't make me laugh, I've seen more evil gerbils than you.

Now, the the matter at hand: You claim to have kidnapped, possibly by force, 154 pilots? Well, I have been checking the rosters and seem to find that at last count, we only have 2 pilots missing in action.

So, what I propose is this: You meet with me in space, and I'll have a look at what you have. If what you have is of value (As in, you actually have those poor men, and you're not making this up just to waste peoples valuable time) then I'll happily pay the money to have them released.

Please say a time and date we can meet.

With thanks,

Seth

[Transmission ends]
--Incoming Transmission--
--Transmission Origin: The Badlands--
--Sender Identification: Captain Akaisha Kusunagi--

"This is Akaisha Kusunagi, of the Heavy Metal Queen, You mentioned something about Slaves hm?...We're always in need of strong, smart workers for deportation to...certain places, If all else fails, feel free to track my Communication frequency and contact my ship, The Heavy Metal Queen, These navy boys can be very unreasonable sometimes, Goodluck, Kusunagi, Out"

--Transmission End--
--Signal Terminated--
***Incoming Transmission***
Source-Death.Runner
ID-*****

Oi! you there! Mr. Evil! Give me them little pilots or i will be forced to take um by..uh force!
You see...i need them pilots...for...things har har har! The toilet be filthy again! And navy is just right to clean um up! And i will come after you...i will..

***End Transmission***
[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Captain Seth Karlo]
[[Image: Johnny_Depp_6.jpg]]

To: The people cluttering up this channel

Children Children Children.

I understand that your curiosity got the better of you, and that looking at me is something you enjoy doing. However, I ask you keep your lonely thoughts to yourself, and proceed onto the next channel to annoy people. This has officially become a kidnap investigation, and your poking noses may get burnt if they don't back out.

Thank you.

Seth

[Transmission ends]
**** Incoming message *****

First there is no "us to meet" there is no meet!

If you are ready to pay for the ransom, load a transport full of money! 20 millions in cards!

If you agree then I will give futher intructions if not, I will sell then as slaves!
Captain Akaisha Kusunagi offer is very interesting!.

Capt.Evil
The"Nightmare"

**** end of message ****
***Incoming Transmission***
Source-Death.Runner
ID-****

Poking our noses? Captain Seth Karlo...you, will not! i repeat, NOT get these slaves. Nor will you be the boss of me. I want these slaves...if i don't get them i will kill whoever stands in my way.
So what will it be Mr. Evil? Give them up? Or die?

***End of Transmission***
--Incoming Transmission--

*Kaisha laughs softly into the com-unit*

"Ahh, the Navy, again trying to stomp on the free speech of the citizens of Liberty...tsk tsk tsk...But I digress!"

*Kaisha pauses briefly to sip at a glass of water.*

"Of course my offer is interesting!...I have clients who would absolutely adore having a Navy-man doing all their house work/field work. I of course do not have such deep pockets as the government, so I can't pay you the large amount you've asked from them, but business with my crew and I would still be fairly rewarding"

--Transmission terminated--
**** incoming message ****

My conditions were already said.

Please Mr.Death.Runner you are in no position to threat me, not when I have base defence grid between you and me.
If in one day I not receive a positive answer, I will sell these poor pilots as slaves.
This is my last warning.

Be ready and prepare the transport with the money.Then contact me when ready.

Cpt.Evil
The"Nightmare"

**** end of message ****
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]PRIORITY:[color=#33FF33] Medium.

TARGET ID: Capt. Evil
COMM ID: Admiral David Hale

SUBJECT: Your demands.

The Liberty Government does not deal with terrorists, criminals, or people with an IQ lower than fifty. You cover two of those. Goodbye.

Admiral Hale out.

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]
****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
Pages: 1 2