Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: From the lane hackers to the SA and liberty navy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Comm ID: captain Henry Scuttari

Here is captain Henry Scuttari from the Perseus.
One of the SA lackeys, named Greylin, was detected on Magellan. As he was heading to Vespucci for some miserable attack on America, the Perseus was going to California Minor to deal a big damage on its facilities.

Here is a pic of the attack:

[attachmentid=1510]

We destroyed a lot of ships also. The escape pods were shot and the pilots killed without mercy. Two depots in the planet were burned to the ground. We are now going to Los Angeles for a big massacre on civilians.
SA, the lane hackers will not tolerate your assaults on Vespucci. For each assault on our guard system, we will deal two on your sytems. For each lane hacker killed, we will kill one thousand civilians on your cities. I'm speaking about civilians, women and children and old people, because you are in campaign against Mactan and America. Your actions proves we are not simply at a hostile stance, but in a state of war. Our people at Mactan and America can defend themselves, but who will defend your women, children and old people if you put all your ships at Magellan with your pathetic strategy? Retire your ships from Magellan and Vespucci now, or face the bloodshed.

Scuttari out.
Comm ID: captain Henry Scuttari

Here is captain Henry Scuttari from the Perseus again.
As the SA dont oppened diplomatic channels with the lane hackers, and continue with their operations in Vespucci, we attacked Los Angeles after a sabotage on their defense grid.
First, we destroyed transports passing near the docking ring. Then we targetted the planet near the equatorial line. Our target was a truck race where 10 thousand people were attending, all cowboys with big hats. As the trucks were running, they were distracted by the white light comming from the sky, as our razors penetrated the atmosphere and had a reaction with gases before reaching the ground. The razors delivered a solid punch in the little city of Oklahoma 15, where the race was being held.

[attachmentid=1512]

[attachmentid=1513]

We dont known how many people were dead, but we can estimate some 1 million, perhaps more, as the entire city was affected by the anti-matter cloud resulted from the impact. Bodies were disintegrated by the razors, but people in neighboring cities may be suffering collateral effects, what will give a lot of work for your doctors.
Also we captured the civilian pilots from the transports. Then, at some distance from the planet, we jettisoned their escape pods and executed them without mercy.

[attachmentid=1514]

[attachmentid=1515]

[attachmentid=1516]

Scuttari out.
*OOC* to F Wolf:

If you claim to be a bloody Hacker, whether affiliated with HF, AW, or the man in the moon, I suggest you read the description of your faction, The Lane Hackers. They are not terrorists, and they do not attack civilian populations on Planets.

Further, I think you need a serious review of your medications.

Keep it up, bud, and your bright but sick flame will burn out here even quicker than it did on BK.

Get "real".

OOC to Malaclypse:

This was not terrorism. The SA raided Vespucci and killed a lot of lane hackers. This of course is not a "hostile stance" - where only skirmishes happens - but a full military campaign, that is, a "warring stance".
Again, I repeat, this was not terrorism. War involves such casualties, and I think the effect of a razor on the atmosphere is similar to that of a atomic bomb (although this is science fiction).
The first post with the attack on California was on a wrong thread. Instead of creating another thread, the admin moved it to the AW message dump. This dont have anything to do with the AW, so I moved it here. Hope the situation got corrected in the AW message dump.
As for the BK server, this is in the past, and I dont hold any grudge about what happened there. Keep in mind this is only a game, not real life.
I ask for you and others who got pissed off with me for no clear reason to stop flamming. If you have some problem with me, simply dont talk to me and I will not talk to you.
' Wrote:OOC to Malaclypse:

This was not terrorism. The SA raided Vespucci and killed a lot of lane hackers. This of course is not a "hostile stance" - where only skirmishes happens - but a full military campaign, that is, a "warring stance".
Again, I repeat, this is not terrorism. War involves such casualties, and I think the effect of a razor on the atmosphere is similar to that of a atomic bomb (although this is science fiction).
The first post with the attack on California was on a wrong thread. Instead of creating another thread, the admin moved it to the AW message dump. This dont have anything to do with the AW, so I moved it here. Hope the situation got corrected in the AW message dump.
As for the BK server, this is in the past, and I dont hold any grudge about what happened there. Keep in mind this is only a game, not real life.
I ask for you and others who got pissed off with me for no clear reason to stop flamming. If you have some problem with me, simply dont talk to me and I will not talk to you.

I stand by my previous comments.

You may not hold a "grudge".. I'm sure we all appreciate that. Right.

If you see no "clear reason" for the responses I can guarantee you will get if you persist in this behavior, then I will most certainly not be talking to you. Ever. Anywhere. Any time. You are not worth the effort.

Can i know what happened on Blue Knights before i make my comment on this please?

I mean, i would say that you are being very harsh to Fwolf, but i can't get on bkunit for some reason and i dont want to say somthing without knowing the full facts...

better to be safe than sorry.

Also, i see the 1 million prisoners/dead thing is a bit over the top....:mellow:

There must have been an army of Ltrains waiting outside:unsure:
' Wrote:I stand by my previous comments.

You may not hold a "grudge".. I'm sure we all appreciate that. Right.

If you see no "clear reason" for the responses I can guarantee you will get if you persist in this behavior, then I will most certainly not be talking to you. Ever. Anywhere. Any time. You are not worth the effort.

Ok, Malaclypse. You win. Since now Ill not post anything concerning RP anymore. No more Comm ID post, since you and others are calling it "power play". From now, I wait so-called punishment from the AW for the actions of a lane hacker and a admin who put the first post of this lane hacker on the AW thread, and of course, will decomission the AW ship as I dont want a clan restricting the movements of all my other characters who dont have anything to do with their methods. Ive seem a lot of people here who have lawful and unlawful characters, who participate in lawful and unlawful clans, sometimes clans who are at war with each other. I say sorry to the people who get offended by some of my posts, but now I'm getting out of clan-based RP, and will continue with individual chars as people seems to confound things.
Comm ID: GNN

Bretonia announced the condemnation of the recent lane hacker attack and informs GNN that medical and relief supplies will be enroute from Bretonia to assist the civilian population on California. Admiral Firebird of the SF gave the following statment:

"When similar attacks occured on Cambridge, Liberty and other allies provided us with assistance. We're now extending the same service, and offer others to do the same."

The Admiral voiced concerns regarding the continued support of the AW and HF in supporting a group that has now committed acts of terrorism against the civilian population of Liberty.

Admiral Firebird also gave the following statement regarding recent concerns expressed in an SNN broadcast on pirating in Cambridge:

"The SF is doing all in its power to stop pirating across Bretonia. Recently a wandering rogue fighter was encountered in Cambridge and through sheer intimidation avoided conflict with SF forces. Similarly a rogue gunboat was later found in Leeds and was destroyed by the Relentless and Tempest after attacking several civilian and police vessels. The FGS has also moved to offer assistance in the curtailing of piracy for their own profit. The attacks by the Brotherhood are a problem since they've managed to occur despite* SF patrols in the area, and may be an indication of advance knowledge regarding our patrol routes. I have already adjusted patrols to see about providing better protection against this new threat, but in response to the comments of James Harris adding more ships into the Cambridge area would do nothing since there already is a sizeable fleet in Cambridge."

(OOC: Good fight to the rogue gunboat, especially when outgunned)
ooc: F Wolf, I hope you realise tehre is a Planetary Defence Sheild which can only be deactivated by a high ranking official truning it off himself or shots equivilent to those of a battleship. I don't know what ship you were flying but I presume its not a spyglass........

Verginix Out
It must be a Cruiser class ship. The amount of b/b tells it.
Pages: 1 2