Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Zoner Council
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Transmission Uploading...
Locating Source... Vogtland Base
Transmission Initiating...

[Image: 16411.jpg]

Greetings members of the Zoner Council and to you Chairman Doc Holliday who I already had the pleasure of talking to. I'm the Capo Bastone of the Smokeone Familia, nicknamed Fat Penguino.

For too long have we, The Smokeone Familia and our Hessian comrades sat by and watched endless Zoner convoys supply the Corsairs with vital resources that have ultimately aided them in the war against us and fortified their position in the Omega-5 war-zone. We have lost too many of our pilots and wasted too much of our resources for us to accept these shady dealings any further.

The Don has therefore presented to you, the Zoner Council with a proposal, that if accepted will put an end to this arising problem. We believe our conditions are fair and appropriate for the already caused damage your "innocent dealings" have done to our people.

- La Familia Smokeone proposal -

[color=#FFFFFF]The Smokeone Familia shall not take any hostile course of action against the Zoners if these conditions are met:

Condition one
All Zoner-affiliated vessels shall cease their supplying to the Corsairs in any shape or form. Additionally, no resources are to be transported to their respective bases.

Condition two
A small sum of two-hundred-million-credits shall be delivered to the Smokeone Familia in order to repair the damages caused to the Familia and the Hessians by supplying our enemies with resources.

Condition three
The Smokeone Familia shall be granted a private residence in Planet Gran Canaria exclusive to the Familia and trusted friends only. In return that we respect the laws set by the Zoners in that area.

The Capo Bastone lit a cigar and nodded to The Don. They now, along with The Consigliere awaited the response.

Transmission Terminated...

[Image: 16411.jpg]

What have The Don caused to be treated with such disrespect? Five days have passed and you can't even send in at least a messenger? You are pushing us and soon you might sleep with the fishes.

Consider this a friendly reminder.

- Capo Bastone "Fat Penguino"

[Image: 2vi33au.png]
...Incoming Transmission...
Source: Christopher Thorn, Junkers

"You dont look like no hessian I ever seen. Looks more like an outcast playin off as a hessian, or maybe even a turn-tailed 'sair. Maybe you should stop makin demands when you aint in no place to make 'em, ey?"

-End Transmission-
[Image: Comms_picture.jpg]

Noone will respond either. They don't like you. They think you smell bad. Go home filthy Outcast.

This is Fat Padrone, the Consigliere of the Familia. Zoners you've given you days to answer and you didn't. Well now, you'll learn from the lesson what we are going to give you and many of you will sleep with the fishes!

Comm ID: RFS Freedom

*snort*

-Jonah Robinson and Crew
Comm ID: Yev Lightwing

**fart noise**

--Signed, Yev
Zoner Guard
*sits in a chair and looks skyward*

Eris, what I really need is about 3 more of me so that I can get things sorted. EVERYONE seems to want something from us these days and give us nothing.

Mr. Padrone, do what you see fit. I guess it matters not that I have more work to do than you can possibly imagine.....nor care about I'm sure.

Dr. John Henry Holliday
Aye, give the poor man a break... GIVE ME THAT ZONER! STOP THAT ZONER! DON'T FEED THE STARVING ON CRETE ZONER!

Even as I hate the Corsairs, you are being unreasonable.

~Fantasma

Right, the hunt will begin and now better to hide from the Don' wrath. As you Corsairs, you should do the same.

-Padrone

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6