Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Does anyone recognize an old face?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Aww, another person remembers me:DWho would I remember you by? I don't have any Turkeys in my Skype list =O

And Hello back to you! ^-^
Err..

Anything for Mickeythepiker, Rice King, Carrot Boy, or Pretty Boy?
' Wrote:EDIT: Wow, you can REALLY tell I never really used the forums... just look at my post count O_O

We just morphed into spammers.

Your post count is fine.

(See you in-game?)
' Wrote:We just morphed into spammers.

Your post count is fine.

(See you in-game?)

Actually, I think I AM going to rejoin o-o... even if Avast! doesn't work. Maybe AVG has improved, huh? XD
Terra <3

Of course I remember ya. How could I rightly forget? Feel free to talk to me if you wanna do an RP.
I knew you could never forget me Zacky:DI just diddn't know if you still played. You weren't on Skype at the time so I couldn't poke you!
I'm just plain old new here. However I welcome you back with open arms!.. As long as you don't use a nomad ship and bug me about infesting my brains. (Yes, that did happen and it DID annoy me. >.> In New York nonetheless!)
' Wrote:Down with skype, all hail xfire.
No...

' Wrote:Fixed.
Thank you.

' Wrote:I'm just plain old new here. However I welcome you back with open arms!.. As long as you don't use a nomad ship and bug me about infesting my brains. (Yes, that did happen and it DID annoy me. >.> In New York nonetheless!)
Noob... oh and brovo, that was me and a freind lol! We did that yesterday heheh!

And uhh i dun remember ya but uh WELCOME BACK!

Hi there...get on the server if you can...its fun, i promise:D
You dont know me... but you will...

*evil grin*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6