Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Does anyone recognize an old face?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Excellent! I remember you. Welcome back!

In case you don't remember me - I doubt you do - I was the leader of the Hellfire Legion before Razr. Razr left disco a while ago. Kestral, though... wow, it's been a long time. And I agree completely when it comes to Skype and XFire. Have to have the former, prefer the latter.

As for anti-virus software, personally, I do a caveman duel-boot between XP and Vista, and will continue until Windows 7 comes out (and yes, Freelancer works on 7). If you're not interested in doing that, I understand a free program called Avira is actually better than Avast! and works with Freelancer to boot.

Generic re-recruitment spam here.

Now that I have that over with, I want your Skype and XFire if you're planning on re-joining Discovery. Mmkay? Good. I haven't been spammed with Skype contact requests enough since I've been back, and my XFire contact list is absolutely puny.
Nonono, Join the Order, we need less lolwutters.
' Wrote:Nonono, Join the Order, we need less lolwutters.
Yes yes yes! Join the Order!
Naa... she wants to join the ]bd[ isn't that right?
' Wrote:You spelled emptiness wrong in your signature, dont correct someone else's mistakes =P

OH ****asdfghjhgfsxydtfghv

I NEVER checked that. Thanks for hinting me, that needs correction.
Your order is past it's prime.

The Consortium is the New Order.

We're a lot more bad ass btw.
' Wrote:Nonono, Join the Order, we need fewer lolwutters.

He is right though.
I did not expect so many people to be here o-o

And Hey Denelo! I actually remembered you just by seeing your name! Thats a first, I usually need to see a familiar avatar or signature phrase! I was like "Oh.. whos th- Oh look, its the old leader of HF before Razr stepped up!"

I actually made a really spiffy faction information page for HF once... well, I partially finished it. It was all color-coded and mmm... I loved it XD But I never got to see it on the actual forums, oh well! I'm suprised that HF is still alive, I thought it had officially been disbanded at least a year ago. Its good to hear that it is at least alive ^-^

Its funny... when I rejoined silently a few months or however long after my first dissapearance was, I never saw any HF anywhere. Then again I did not go on the forums once. Back then I was very "Pro in-game roleplay ONLY", which is hard to convince people to do in-game. I actually convinced one person to do that in New York, though! I went into his ship and fixed up his engines because, well, my character had extensive knowledge of starship engine drives! Fun times. Then I convinced Zapp to roleplay in Skype, and that was a first for him from what I saw. Now i'm less in-game orientated though, so I think I will fit in better with Discovery, which focuses more on the forums for its roleplay if my memory serves right.

Thank you for your invitations and greetings and chatter, everyone! I'm happy to see that I can make some happy little conversations start ^-^.

Oh yes, and i'm having issues joining Discovery on the server itself thanks to Vista/AV incompatabilities.. working on it now x-x stupid AVG isn't even working now. It USED to!'

Edit: Yaaay! I fixed it:D
Welcome back!
And as everyone else is doing it... JOIN THE LPI!!
Hello!
As usual, everyone flocks to your thread just because you seem feminine... *sighs* Well anyways, welcome... Hope you don't get trampled by everyone except Vrouw, Blighter, Angel, me, and whoever else I can't remember...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6