Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To all Bounty Hunter Guild ship captains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
---Incoming Transmission---

---Maxmillian DeVirgo, Guildmaster---

---BHG|Core-Athena, Omega 15---

Ladies and gentlemen, and fellow members of our Exalted Guild -

The following official Guild pronouncement gives me no pleasure. Certain of our captains, entrusted with our mission of carrying the war unto the Nomads and Order, have disobeyed direct orders from the Guild and your Guildmasters.

Today, Guildmaster Jones and I both witnessed this atrocity, as a group of ship captains decided that they no longer needed to follow our commands. These officers were beligerant, abrasive, and from the comments being made in at least one case, quite apparently insane. It is possible that their crews may come to their senses, and return to the fold. However, this is not certain, as these officers appear to have a crushing hold upon the minds of their crews. Quite honestly, we cannot take that chance.

Henceforth, the following is hereby ordered:

All ships carrying the Apocalypse tag are hereby banned, barred, and excluded from docking at ANY Bounty Hunter port, station, or facility anywhere. Due to our relationship as well with Interspace, these ships are hereby banned, barred, and excluded from docking with any Interspae port, station, or facility. These ships wish to rebel against the proper authority and will of the Guild - let them find their supplies and replacement where they will. They are to be destroyed, purged, and cleansed from space.

Colonel Kurtz has had a working relationship with us for quite some time. However, disobedience to the Guildmasters cannot be tolerated. Therefore, we hereby repudiate and expunge him from our ranks and our rolls. He - and his ships - are hereby branded rogue. He is dead to us now. Make his body match his soul - death to the traitor.

All BHG| and BHG|Core captains and crews are advised to maintain a close watch. Defend yourselves. Kill the traitors to our cause. Redeem our honor and our glory. FOR THE GUILD!

---End transmission---

**Incoming transmission**
Comm ID: BHG|Shark
Captain name: Marcus The Shark Shatterhand

*Message opens*

It makes me sad to see that more and more of excellent Guild pilots turn their back on us and become traitors.
Some of them were good friend and as close as brothers. Yet Guild is above all and I chose to follow the chain of command

Shark out

*End of mesage*
**Signal lost**
--CommID: Michael Romeo, Core--
-Callsign(s): Watchman, Shifter, Wayfaerer

Message has been received.

I'm sorry to hear of this incident involving Kurtz; he was a good friend of mine. None the less, my loyalty to the Guild supersedes all.

Signed,

Michael R.

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--
[Incoming Encrypted Transmission]
[Decoding...Complete]

Message received.

If Kurtz dares show his face when I'm around, he'll get a face full of plasma.

Linda Jacobson

[End Transmission]
[Incoming transmission]

You want us to kill for you but you don't want us take aggressive actions on our enemies' strongholds? (Corsairs, to be more precise). You are letting our own men and women to suffer while enemies raid our systems, and you dare to regard us as insane? How do you call when the assassins accuse assassin?

I support my men, I believe in them. I encourage them to follow but also to lead as well. You have to have men who are moral and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling I just cannot see that happening with all your limitations and rules hanging over our heads.

Several hours ago I've seen a Core battleship in Omicron Delta after a very long time! Isn't that sad? You brought it just for us and not because of our own enemies. You are so predictable... I spared it's crew of terrible deaths, which you did not do when you attacked our 2 battleships with almost dozen of bombers and a battlecruiser. Next time, I won't be so tolerable, although the captain of this particular battleship is a fine man. See what you make me do?

So here how it goes; we don't attack when we outnumber our enemies in strength, and that goes the same for you now. If someone of my men do that and I find about it, I will personally exterminate him and his crew.

Do not tempt us. Do not underestimate us. And better yet, do not judge me or my men. You have a right to call us mad murderers, you have right to hunt us, you have right to kill us. You have right to do that. But you have no right to judge us. Because it's judgment that defeats us.

The revenge will be ours. You will pay for hunters, for my brave crew, my brave men who have fallen in Omicron Delta incident. Their names will be carved on the barrel of every turret, every mortar and every missile that will be shooting in your direction.

I have forseen this a long time ago, considering how much my actions were unfairly criticized during my career. Do your own thinking and you will come to a conclusion how much I am ahead of the curve.

Colonel Walter E. Kurtz, commander of BHG BS "Apocalypse Now" and BHG BC "Apocalypse Now Redux"

[End of transmission]
--CommID: Cheshire, Kusari Guildmaster--

while taking a well deserved bubble bath, i was given this communication in written form by one of the servants. in the very unlikely case that those "apocalyptic" ships enter kusari space, i will of course inform the KSP and inform them about the nature of this internal business.

kusari does not appreciate firefights or arms carrying foreigners but unfortunately, the official guild office also falls under this directive, - i am certain however that the KSP or the KNF will agree to let the guild "deal" with those ships on their own, if they happen to enter kusari space.

if a firefight happens though, i guess that i will need to apply for a financial support from the core in the unlikely case that kusari property is damaged during the cause.

chances to engage these miscreants in kusari space though is rather low.

sincerely Cheshire.

-End of Transmission-
***Incoming transmission***
***ID: Kei Tsuyoshi ***

Konnichiwa

I've read the order and I'm ready to help with destruction of any of these vessels.

Such a pity that we have to resort to applying force on our own people and ships. Those Makos could be more useful elsewhere, but if the captains disobey direct orders from above, they dont deserve commanding them.

My bomber and Manta are always ready to get rid of the rebels, Guildmasters.

Bounty hunter Kei Tsuyoshi

***End of transmission***

---Guildmaster Max DeVirgo---

---BHG|Core-Athena, Omega 15---

Kurtz -

There's a reason I transmitted this in our regular codes, hoping you would intercept and reply to this.

The results of your last psychological profile indicated that you might have issues with Corsairs. So I'm going to spell it out for you, once and for all.

The Guild Core is at war with the Order and the Nomads, NOT the Corsairs. Certainly you can operate within anywhere in the Omicrons, Sigmas, or Omegas - but you MUST do so within the restrictions of our organization. Our regular division, the Bounty Hunter Guild, has legal justification for going after pirates and scum. They get paid bounties for doing that.

You are NOT part of that division. You are part of the Guild Core. This is our elite. This is our military. This is the arm of righteousness. This is how we quench the heresy. You have no legal, moral, or ethical justification to attack the Corsairs. Defending yourself if attacked, certainly. But you don't defend yourself from attack by parking your ships in Omicron Gamma. That would be the same as walking down Chatsworth Street on New London wearing a suit from Learys of Bantry - you WILL be attacked by the Mundy's, and forced to defend yourself.

You claim you have been unfairly criticized. You, who has won the command of one of our prized Mako battleships? Not hardly. Remember - those who are in command MUST be held to a higher standard. Choose wisely - for there is still a higher command than you that you are answerable to.

---Commence Transmission---
To: Guildmaster Max DeVirgo
Subject: Rogue Ships

Sir, orders have been received. The next time I see these misguided fools, they'll be on the receiving end of my antimatter cannon.

Sincerely,
Hunter Kevin Law

---Transmission Completed---