Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LRF Transmission to the People of Liberty!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
People of Liberty, it appears that our own Corporations have engaged in small-time smuggling! The Navy has not been keeping an eye on their "cash-cows" and let them do whatever they want!

My ship has documented proof that Interspace is as corrupt as the rest of the Liberty Corporations!

Where is this proof you ask? Well i shall show you so you may all open your eyes and see the evil these 'people' have been conducting under your very noses!

Here is the Vessel in Question.
[Image: 1z2oyg3.jpg]

And here is the Proof!
[Image: b6zwaa.jpg]

You can now see that this socalled "Legal Corporation" is doing things of a questionable nature behind all your backs! I, Ben Warner of the Liberty Revolutionary Front, am appalled that these fools would do something as illegal as this when they are supposedly a 'Legit Corporation'.

Well i think this now casts serious doubt on that claim, if the Liberty Navy takes no Action...Then I shall!

-Transmission Ended-
[Incoming Transmission[:
[Comm ID: "Anonymous"[:

This... This is outrageous! Ridiculous! Ab-so-lutely DISGUSTING! A legitimate corporation, smuggling goods, goods made by Hackers no less! The people need to know, you are doing a great service... Anonymous must leave, good. Day!

[End[:
[Trace unattained]
****<Incoming Transmission>****

<Comm ID: <Unidentified>
<Location: Fort Bush>

Well this isn't the first time I have seen them smuggling, and as a member of the Liberty Police I find this shocking that non of my fellow officers have seen this...well that would be because of the "contributions" to them. I am sickened to see this.

Signed DS.

****<Transmission Ends>****
=transmission====
source: Scrambled signal plasuaible source norfolk shipyard Battlecruiser ft louisbourg 20 percenrt probability of accuracy

<start>okyou two bitxeno first off get your facts straight that persons clearly a self employed charter freighter of interspace and they simply must of missed his record(shoddy recodkeeping)as theres no official callsign attached to the transcever and second smuggleing UNLESS its between Liberty and rhineland is not the NAVY or ARMY/MARINE CORPS or even technically the LSF'S job as those elements are activly engaged in defending liberty and her all tho sadly non respectful citizens alltho i hate the comunist ideals of your group your stil la citizren of the Rep[ublic and i as one of her soldiers wil ldefend you till i myself and my crew die as i would nomatter any ilegal liberty CITIZEN or said legal citizens i took an oath and to anybody in the military even if there on the wrong side of the line they would stil lrather they themselfs die then risk civilian deaths to rhineland or any foregin agressor terrorists ie xenos and such excluded from the term citizen

captian patterson
<transmission ends>
Incoming Transmission
Transmission Received
Source ID: Gin Palace

The Interspace Neuralnet Division holds no responsibility for the actions of this individual. Any inclination that the actions of one man mean the corruption of the entirity of his corporation, including other unassociated branches, will be met with legal opposition.

Signed,
- T. Wesley

Transmission Terminated
*** Scrambling signal source
*** Encrypting message protocol
*** Link established

I must say, this has exceeded my expectations. You have Interspace saying they can't do anything about their clearly liscensed independent contractor threatening a lawsuit, you have the Navy saying it isn't their jurisdiction, and an anonymous yet very astute minded LPI officer admitting they don't do anything due to contributions.

Need we say anything more? The corruption of this Liberty government is so rampant they don't even bother to make up excuses anymore. It's accepted as part of the status quo.

Clearly, we have a lot more work to do.

Oh and as to our anonymous LPI dissident, do contact me on a secure channel if you are interested in... a reassignment.

Lachlan Phoenix, commander of the Liberty Revolutionary Front.

*** Signal scrambling complete
*** Terminating transmission
=========incomeing transmission=====

<start>
look mr Phoenix, you look like a smart person if you are indeed a compitant leader then you know that smuggleing unless it was rhineland-liberty based would not even fall anywere near what the MILITARY does we have the lsf and lpi for that and even they cant track everybody who breaks the law(else we would be a utopia)

as to your title of commander i laugh at it if i wanted to i could of allready found you but your "group" is so small it would be a waste of valuable time the navys never delt with smugglers i personally feel LPI should become goverment runand sponsored/supported we rely on a privite corpration the goverment dosent supply them with manpower or equipment aside from the odd fighter or weaponsshipment or training for boarding teams whatever they want they arange via corprate diplomacy and they maintain there own inventorys and recruitment systems the only time the militart bodys activly engage smugglers or antismuggler patrols if if LPI is not around or said smugglers directly pose a NATIONAL security threat like say RHINELAND MILITARY does

signed

James patterson Liberty first SAD specially detached from the Liberty army ,Fiirst special Operations Detachment-"Delta"
CO Battlecruiser Ft.Louisbourg