Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Oy, you krauts better pay up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2vi33au.png]
...Incoming Transmission...
Source: Christopher Thorn, Junkers

"I've about had it with you bloody stuck up bastards. As you may or probably dont know, the Junkers aboard Arecibo Station have fallen ill, most likely due to your own damned enemies those blasted Libertonians. A contract was arranged between the Junkers and Cryer Pharmeceuticals to transport medical supplies from Atka to Arecibo to curet his pandemic."

"Tonight, one of our transports was attacked by the Rheinland Military. It's cargo was confiscated and subsequently destroyed, because you CENSORED! DO NOT SWEAR. THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING cant tell the difference between Legal and Illegal Medication. I expect reparations for that shipment from the Gott-Damned-Kanzler himself."

"The Rheinland Military owes us eleven million credits worth of medical supplies, or an equal amount of credits, to pay for this atrocity. If you dont pay up, dont be surprised to find a riot on your hands when hundreds of junkers die due to the irrational actions of your misguided pilots."

"When you Krauts are ready to pay, arrangements will be made for a neural net transfer. Otherwise, I expect to see your transports, ugly as the backside of the universe they may be, hauling medical goods to us every day for the next month!"

-End Transmission-

[color=#00cc00]You may remove my little note and replace it with something less offensive if you wish too -- cannon
<div align="right]Chris Green
Office 347
Floor 820
Apothecary Tower Four
Denver Research Institute
Denver
Colorado
Liberty
Sirius

Diplomatic Relations, C/O Rheinland Military Enquiries Office, 1 Kanzlerplatz, New Berlin, New Berlin, New Berlin, Rheinland, Sirius

To whom it may concern,

We have no idea who this man is and do not, and will not, have any contracts with 'the Junkers'.

We at Cryer Pharmaceuticals understand that our relationship with your house is strained due to current and historical events and this is a situation we would only wish to ameliorate. We would not under any circumstances condone, let alone arrange, activities which would frustrate Rheinland's infrastructure, especially during wartime, for after all, we are first and foremost a humanitarian organisation. Also, we would not under any circumstances condone, let alone arrange, activities involving citizens of disrepute, suspected criminal organisations or rumoured smugglers. After all, we are also a lawful organisation.

Perhaps this shared source of embarrassment could provide a suitable opportunity for a matter which has been discussed greatly over recent weeks. Cryer Pharmaceuticals is distressed by the human cost of war but understands its necessity and wishes to distance itself from its causes and effects. It is this, along with a desire to distance ourselves from the perpetrator of this current affair, which leads us to offer you, the people of Rheinland, a gift of 5,000 space-tons of Pharmaceuticals, in a purely humanitarian capacity, during this time of war, when they are most needed but most difficult to acquire. Transportation by one of our own vessels is, of course, offered free of charge, but if you wish, you may send one of your own shipping vessels to Atka Research Station to collect the shipment yourselves. If this is the case, we will provide you with a sum in the region of ten million (10,000,000) sirius credits to account for any expenses incurred during the trip. If it turns out pharmaceuticals are in greater need in your House than we assume, the potential for docking rights on Atka Research Station for purely humanitarian reasons is a discussable possibility.

Also, we are assembling a team of lawyers to sue "Mr Thorn" for calumny against Cryer Pharmaceuticals, Incorporated, and for breaking and entering, burglary and theft resulting in pharmaceuticals being taken from Atka Research Station by himself and his vessel. We would suggest you also sue for reparations regarding calumny and also speech intended to incite racial hatred. We are sure you already have such movements underfoot, but it would be remiss of us not to ensure such a state of affairs was not surely enacted. If the war is restricting the mobility of your legal teams, we know a great many highly talented lawyers based both in other Houses and in non-House territory and would be more than happy to forward their details to you.

Yours faithfully,

Chris Green,
PR Department, Cryer Pharmaceuticals
[Image: isabellamos.jpg]
-Incoming Transmission-
Source: Isabella Kennedy, Interspace Neuralnet Division

"I too have had the Rheinland Military refusing my vessel permission to cross the border between our Interspace stations."

Quote:3.2 - The IND is authorised to bring these commodities both ways across the border between Liberty and Rheinland:
Niobium
Platinum
Polymers
Consumer Goods – excluding whips, chains and liquid latex
Food Rations
H-Fuel
Holo-tainment Bands
Iridium
Luxury Consumer Goods
Oxygen
Pharmaceuticals
Tobacco
Water
Wine

3.3 - The IND is authorized to bring these commodities from Rheinland across the border into Liberty only when carrying 5 or more scientists as screening staff:
Engine Components
Silver

"They have threatened me and shot at me before, stupid morons can't even follow their own damn laws... I think this is perfectly reasonable considering we funded your jumpgates and tradelanes, and continue to work in co-operation with the Rheinland government and corporations to stimulate their economy. It's rather disgraceful that their pilots are so uneducated and trigger-happy. It seems to me that they think anything that dares go between houses is an immediate threat to Rheinland, they are wrong"

"They will hear from our lawyers"

-End Transmission-
/\/\/..Incoming Transmission..\/\/\
0--100%
[Image: ClaudeQuinne.jpg]
|||Source-the .:j:.Mustang.Sally- Yanagi Comm Beacon|||
|||From- Claude.Quinne-|||
|||Subject-Thorns in our sides-|||

There wasn't any epidemic at Arecibo Station. Don't get your war profiteering and theivery mixed up with us real Junkers. We are scrap haulers, our task is to prevent the damage or destruction of satellites, space stations and spacecraft from collision with debris. Also to reclaim resources to be used again rather than just float in space. We are NOT smugglers, we are NOT thieves, we do NOT condone this kind of behavior. I suggest changing your attitude if you want continue being a Junker. Otherwise go join some crazy pirates and leave us out of it. I will be fowarding this communication to Mr.Bishop for his review of your behavior.

-.:j:.Claude.Quinne

.....End Transmission
' Wrote:
/\/\/..Incoming Transmission..\/\/\
0--100%
[Image: ClaudeQuinne.jpg]
|||Source-the .:j:.Mustang.Sally- Yanagi Comm Beacon|||
|||From- Claude.Quinne-|||
|||Subject-Thorns in our sides-|||

There wasn't any epidemic at Arecibo Station. Don't get your war profiteering and theivery mixed up with us real Junkers. We are scrap haulers, our task is to prevent the damage or destruction of satellites, space stations and spacecraft from collision with debris. Also to reclaim resources to be used again rather than just float in space. We are NOT smugglers, we are NOT thieves, we do NOT condone this kind of behavior. I suggest changing your attitude if you want continue being a Junker. Otherwise go join some crazy pirates and leave us out of it. I will be fowarding this communication to Mr.Bishop for his review of your behavior.

-.:j:.Claude.Quinne

.....End Transmission

"Listen 'ere you little snot, keep your nose out of where it dont belong. I find it pretty bullheaded that the congress no longer even knows what's going on aboard it's own stations. I aint one of them legacy idjits, I certainly aint a pirate, and I'll continue to do what's best for junkers until I feel like retirin'. Talk out yer backside like that again and I'm gonna fly out there and beat you till your eyes bleed."

"And to that rear-kissin Cryer suit that decided to jump into this, the contract we got dont have no effect at all on Rheinland, other than my ship passin through their bloody ugly territory. Y'know, I used to actually like the place, but now they've gotten worse than the blasted Liberty Navy when it comes to dealin' with people in their borders. To hell with 'em."
-End Transmission-
Incoming transmission:

'The contract we got don't have no effect at all on Rheinland' indeed, because we 'dont got no contract'.

If this wasn't clear before, you are obviously and officially barred from all our facilities pending further notice.

Fin~

"Fine, screw it, I'll let you deal with dead families. Maybe you can go kiss some more Rheinlander backside while yer at it. That's the last time I'll ever sign anything from you pencil pushing drug dealers."
Hauptfeldwebel von Speer stood at the bridge of the Rotes Kreuz, the newest technological achievement of the Rheinwehr. A masterpiece of engineering and sophisticated medical equipment. The Rotes Kreuz was stationed in the high orbit of planet Hamburg, in order to care about refugees of the war with Liberty and serve as mobile command ship of the patroling Rheinwehr pilots. Von Speer watched the incoming traders and was proud that his men were doing a great job with upholding the law of the Kanzler.

Suddenly the command officer, Sibylle Mohr stepped at his side.

Hauptfeldwebel, we have several incoming transmissions. You might take a look at them as soon as possible.

Von Speer watched the trouble outside for a moment and turned around, focussing the communication panel in the inner section of the bridge. After reading the several transmissions he decided to answer a few of them. The others shall be handled by the Kanzleramt itself, he thought.

Quote:- TRANSMISSION STREAM OPENED -
COMM ID: Hauptfeldwebel von Speer
DESTINATION: Christopher Thorn

Listen, Junker,

I hope you know what you are about to do with your baseless insults against our beloved Kanzler. The embargo is a reasonable measure against our enemy, the Libertonian war machinery. The laws are running for EVERYONE, without ANY exceptions and they can be accessed by everyone. So don't complain about us enforcing this law.

I think it wouldn't be in the interests of the Junkers, if we treat them as enemies of the state because of your insults against the Kanzler. I think I know who will be the target of their aggression then, mein Herr. And we would be very sad, if we would be forced to make very intensive inspections of all Junker vessels until then.

That is all.

Signed
Hauptfeldwebel von Speer

- TRANSMISSION ENDS -

Quote:- TRANSMISSION STREAM OPENED -
COMM ID: Hauptfeldwebel von Speer
DESTINATION: Isabella Kennedy

Sehr geehrte Frau Isabella Kennedy,

I want to repeat a part of our law, which is accessable all over Sirius:
Quote:RM Authority is LAW
If a member of the Rheinland Military asks you to stop, you stop.
If they say "Hold for cargo scan and ID verification," hold position and wait for them to say you can go.
If they ask "What is your business in Rheinland?", replying "None 'o yo' bees-wax!" is not appropriate and will probably get you shot. Silence will be taken as hostile.
Just do what the nice man/woman in the Rheinland Ship O' Hurt says, and they won't be forced to open up that can-o'-whup@$$ on you.
If our pilots and officers order you to turn around, you turn around. Easy as this. They have reasons for this orders and it is your ONLY duty to follow them.

Threatening Rheinland and the Kanzler with lawyers? I must pull myself together not to begin laughing. We are at war with Liberty, can it become even worse? Who do you want to accuse? The pilots of the Rheinwehr? Don't fool us, that would be the same as accusing the Kanzler himself. So please think about your statements next time, before wasting our time with pointless aspersions.

That is all.

Signed
Hauptfeldwebel von Speer

- TRANSMISSION ENDS -
***INCOMING RHEINLAND TRANSMISSION***

TO: Christopher Thorn, Junkers
CC: Isabella Kennedy, Interspace Neuralnet Division
SUBJECT:Rheinland Trade Embargo

[font=Century Gothic]Meine sehr geehrten Damen und Herren.

The Rheinland - Liberty Trade Embargo is irrevocably in place and regulated by Rheinland government-appointed War-Laws.

No goods, are allowed to leave Rheinland space in the direction towards Liberty space,
with the exception of Human transportation or Corporations with proper sealed documents, signed by the Kanzler himself.

Every material crossing the Rheinland borders, which could be aiding the Libertonian warmakers in their foul deeds,
will be seized and the vessel committing the break of the Trade Embargo, will be destroyed.

The restriction of inbound goods depend on the current Rheinland needs, if so said goods are not easy to manipulate (Like Food, Water, Arms, assemble-ready Shipparts, etc.), or on the ranking Military or Police officer at the Embargo line at Altona station.

Herr Christopher Thorn, your well thought out words adressing the Kanzler,
may have the result in changing his stance towards the Junkers as a whole.
Kanzler Rheinhardt even considers to halt every future Scrap Metal shipment,
incoming from Liberty or moving out of Rheinland sovereign territory,
to ensure the quality of these shipments.
The Junker Congress would surely be happy to stop every Scrap Metal shipment,
for extended Rheinland Federal Police inspections.

Fraulein Isabella Kennedy, your list is pretty much accurate, since it is oriented towards the contract with Interspace Commerce,
to allow the maintenance of their Rheinland Base Bonn Station.

Quote:3.3 - The IND is authorized to bring these commodities from Rheinland across the border into Liberty only when carrying 5 or more scientists as screening staff:
Engine Components

This statement points out the only conflict with the Rheinland Trade Embargo.

Engine Components are not to be shipped towards Liberty space,
due to of the high risk of Liberty intercepting those shipments and using Rheinland superior propelling equipment on their foul war machinery.

Engine Components have to be aquired in a different House,
if their destination belongs inside the House of Liberty.
So said Components are clear to be shipped to the Bretonian front lines,
due to the Queen herself assuring that these goods will only be used on Bretonian vessels
and not beeing sold to any other House or corporation, based outside Bretonia.

Furthermore will any threats from the IND,
regarding the engagement of lawsuits or any other action with the goal to extort the Rheinland government,
lead to a dissolution of all signed and sealed contracts with the IND.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Dietrich Schreiber
Sprecher des Kanzleramtes

***TRANSMISSION ENDS***
' Wrote:

"Listen 'ere you little snot, keep your nose out of where it dont belong. I find it pretty bullheaded that the congress no longer even knows what's going on aboard it's own stations. I aint one of them legacy idjits, I certainly aint a pirate, and I'll continue to do what's best for junkers until I feel like retirin'. Talk out yer backside like that again and I'm gonna fly out there and beat you till your eyes bleed."

"And to that rear-kissin Cryer suit that decided to jump into this, the contract we got dont have no effect at all on Rheinland, other than my ship passin through their bloody ugly territory. Y'know, I used to actually like the place, but now they've gotten worse than the blasted Liberty Navy when it comes to dealin' with people in their borders. To hell with 'em."
-End Transmission-

Incoming Transmission......
Source Legacy Inspace
Location scrambled..

Legacy Idiot here or Idjits as Tenacity would put it....
I would appreciate it if you would leave us out of your little rant here ,yes we smuggle and do a fine job of it
if we get caught we die rather than surrender , At the end of the day we are feeding our children and it hurts to see a fellow junker bad-mouth us ,and no doubt grass us up...tenacity maybe you should consider joining the RM
And to the RM:Just latly you have taken down a few of our ships as you will understand the pilots have been ordered by legacy to evade you in everyway to avoid bloodshed.but if our paths do cross then legacy will defend themselves to the best of there advantage.

Transmission ends......
With a big bang....
Pages: 1 2