Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: **KNF Faction Notification**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Kusari Naval Forces player faction is reorganizing some things and will be making some little changes.

Prefixes
Internal polls have shown a different naming system for capital ships is preferred.
From now on all [KNF] capital ships prefixes will be named/renamed from '[KNF]Shipname' to '[KNF]IKN-Shipname'.
Registered individual capital ships prefixes remain unchanged at 'IKN-Shipname'.
IKN stand for Imperial Kusari Navy (from IJN, Imperial Japanese Navy).
Any expense due to naming conventions changes will be refunded from the [KNF] treasury/armory ship.
To receive a refund send a pm to me using Kusari Communications (Delta), handy link available in my signature.

Ship Names
Naming guidelines for [KNF] characters and ships has been provided through the KNF Player Handbook and the Welcome! thread,
available respectively inside the Kusari Communications State Library and KNF Membership section, and are currently still under discussion.
Final choice on character's name will be always up to the player.
Of course it's implied it has at least to sound a Kusari name, or come provided with roleplay to explain why if otherwise.
Not many changes here.

Licensing process for exporting restricted goods from Kusari through the Taus -- See Kusari Legal Codex Feedback (post #57).
After such a long time it is nice to see my suggestion got put into play.:D