Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Meeting in a bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont care if you do not believe me, I just want to talk about it. Started when i was hauling scrap in, the constant comm chattering. Just a ton of them laughing and speaking nonsense. One of them kept telling me to dance and come aboard.

I like any sane man refused, whatever it was it just started playing this stupid as hell carnival music over the comms. I continued to refuse and it just started saying "Junker" over and over again with random bits of screaming and laughing. It was so annoying I wanted to shoot it!

Just as I worked myself into such a rage I had decided the idiot when I found him. Oh drinks are here good good I need it. The blasted thing flew past my ship just right over my ship. It slowed to a halt and the comm nearly blew a speaker out with its rantings.

Next thing I knew it started blaring about "being ugly and not dancing" or some other gibberish. What was I to do but blast the thing! As I worked its shields down my flight computer went haywire. Thing started smoking and then overloaded, have to get a new one now.

So whatya think mate? Got any ideas? Cause some loon is flying about and its weirdin me out every time I think of it. Oh Forgot to introduce myself, names Jim Rallis whats yours?
"Billy Whitton." He sits down.

"I met him today, he was just as cryptic as everything else in there today. Nomads messing with my head, Oracles and Cultists all over the place, speaking of Voids and Light and Forgiveness. I went insane today, now I need to sit down."

He takes a bottle of whatever was on the table and emptied it in seconds.

"Apparently, I am the Angry man."
' Wrote:"Billy Whitton." He sits down.

"I met him today, he was just as cryptic as everything else in there today. Nomads messing with my head, Oracles and Cultists all over the place, speaking of Voids and Light and Forgiveness. I went insane today, now I need to sit down."

He takes a bottle of whatever was on the table and emptied it in seconds.

"Apparently, I am the Angry man."

"haha you look a bit more like the exasperated man. First question is there money in this and I think yes." Rallis downs whatever it was Whitton drank, his eye twitches a bit. "Ahem, anyways New York is full of loonies cloggin up system preaching of their dark whisperins, this one may be no different. My issue is how it blew up my computer.."

Rallis sighs and looks sad, "thats going to cost me a bit of money to replace." he then takes a drink of something else apparently more to his liking and turns back with a gleam in his eye "So there is money to be had, this madman has got ahold of some right pretty tech there and I think a fortune could be made off it. Want to help get ahold of it? Think of what you could do if you could make anyone in sirius' flight computer explode like mine did, would be a king I tell you. No one could stop you."

Eyes practically aglow he asks you "Wanna find it out?"
"That would be interesting... But in my position... I don't know..." He considers the idea thoroughly as he takes another bottle. "I highly doubt that the madman would have any major effect on my systems, as they are... Old. But to have access to something like that would be phenomenal for my line of work..."

"How do you propose we 'get a hold' of this stuff? I'm not tech savvy, but it wasn't even easy to find this guy, despite his horrific free-radio performance."