Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Wanderer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***...Creation...Embodiment...*Life*...***

817 A.S.

Source: Unknown

This is the story of a newly manifested being of light and mystery.

***...*Ignorance*..*Hatred*...Mind...*Humanity*..*(?)*..***

Introduced into the vast expansion of space known as the Sirius sector, this young being was expelled from the Shrine to learn. Learn the reason for humans existence and role in the universe. The Nomads originally showed no hostility. But yet, they were greeted with the weapons and fire the humans possessed. This was long ago. But the feeling of Hatred tword the Unknown has not left the Human race. Feelings are foreign to the Remnants of the Nomads that were left behind, for they have no need for them. A Nomad does not know what it is to wage senseless war against themselves. Neither do they know how to Laugh, Cry, or Love. They are perceived as cold and destructive creatures. To right this misconception. A single young Nomad was sent forth. and engulf itself in what it is to be 'Human'. And to bring the Knowledge of the human emotion back to the Shrine.

***...Energy...Sphere...Light...Rejuvenate...***

Vish'Nu as the young wanderer has come to be known, has had it's first encounter with mankind in the system that the Humans call 'New York'. Fascinated with the White star in the center of the system. It played in the searing corona, Absorbing the energy from it. While doing this it attempted to communicate with the Humans that were scattered in the system. The messages that were received were not met with kindness. The Humans displayed increased aggression and hatred tword Vish'nu. They proceed to search aimlessly for the Nomad, intent on its destruction. To no avail though, for every time one had a sighting Vish'nu would travel between universes and appear in an entirely different section of the system. I have documented some of the conversations had with the Nomad entity and the Human population.

Human 1: Where is this jelly?

Vish'Nu: ***...*Ignorance*...Mind...Void..Lost..*(?)*..***

Human 1: Are you insulting me?

Vish'nu ***...Darkness..Void...*Hate*...*Sorrow*...***

Human 2: *Audience applause* Come on Blue Boy Dance with us!

Vish'nu: ***...Light..Energy...*Swim*..*Dance*..*(?)*..***

Human 2: Hey people this is a once ina lifetime performance comin up. we will have a special type of dancer today *Audience Cheers and Applauds*

Vish'Nu: ***...Mind...Light...Rejuvenate...*Happy*...***

Human 1: The only good Jelly is a Dead one. where is it at!

Vish'Nu: ***...*Hate*..*Human*...Mind...Destruction...*Ignorance*..***

Human 1: Get outta my head you dam jelly!

Vish'Nu: ***..Release...Darkness...*Corruption*..Mind...Void...***

Human 1: I..I..I'm sorry. it will never happen again...

Vish'Nu: ***...Mind...Open..Rejuvenate...***

Human 3: There is a Demon among us people. do not stray from the path of light.

Vish'Nu: ***...*Demon*...*Aggression*..Darkness...*Ignorance*...***

Human 3: The demon infiltrates my thoughts. what are these images! oh my...*Comm Silence*

Vish'Nu: ***...*Understanding*...Past...Mind...Complete...***

All that has been found by this lone wanderer is the human simplicity and hatred tword foreign entity's. I do not know what was shown to the third human. but whatever it was, must have been beyond frightening. for he is now in a mental institution and locked in a vegetative state. The only words uttered by him are "We shouldn't have come...". I know not what he means by this. but i have a feeling it has to do with our arrival in Sirius. The emotions that were displayed in the system of New Your were of anger, hate, and a touch of happiness. Hopefully other parts of Sirius will take more kindly to Vish'Nu. And greater understanding from both species may be reached. So that this senseless violence can come to and end.

I will be following this matter closely and documenting the travels and doings of this lone entity.

-Anonymous
***...*Anger*...Darkness...*Sorrow*...*Humanity*...***

817 A.S

Source: Unknown

The being of energy continues to wander aimlessly through the Sirius universe. Endlessly expanding it's understanding of the human emotion.

***...*Life*...Phase...Void...Universe...Dimension...***

The discovery of the Order in Omicron Minor was a most unpleasant one for Vish'Nu. Barely escaping the clutches of the massive fleet in pursuit it fled to the neighboring system of Omicron Delta. Though not much better off than it was. This area of space was far more expansive than that Minor, Thus leaving more margin for error in the perusing Order forces search patterns. Also the Bounty Hunter presence would further slow the progress of their search. Fortunately soon after the fleet entered Delta the retreated back into minor. Finally Vish'Nu was free of his human attachments. The being wandered through the vast expanse searching for less hostile entity's to commune with. During its search Vish'Nu came across a rather peculiar Bounty Hunter. One that had been cast out of its own guild but still remained present in their system. The name of this vessel was Apocalypse_Now.

Vish'Nu: ***...*Human*...Lost...Path..Darkness..*(?)*..***

Apocalypse: Yes i have been cast out of my organization.

Vish'Nu: ***...*Arrogance*..*Ignorance*...Path...Darkness...Void..*Human*..***

Apocalypse: Indeed the path of a human is a dark one.

Vish'Nu: ***...Understanding...Mind...Light...***

Apocalypse: Keepers in the system. tell you what ill kill them first and then come back and kill you last.

Vish'Nu: ***...Mindshare...Darkness...Cycle...*Young*...Void..***

After Vish'Nu's first attempt at Mindshare it concluded that it was unable to make contact with the more advanced and older beings in this way. So Vish'Nu reverted to the more unorthodox method of psychic communication that was used with Human level brains. Doing this only confused the Keepers. After some time it and the Other Nomad entity's could communicate with a fair level of understanding. By the time this link had been established the apocalypse warships had spotted and begun fire upon the Keepers. Unarmed, Vish'Nu could only sit idly by while its kin were being attacked relentlessly. However to the Keepers advantage was the superior intellect and technology, which they skillfully used to best the rouge bounty hunter capital ships.

***..*Death*...*Suffer*...Darkness...Endless...*Sorrow*...*Despair*...***

These were the emotions that were screaming in the minds of the crew that made their living working for the bounty hunter capital ships as all that they had known were launched into the void to be forgotten...

But Vish'Nu's Journey is far from over. Many more systems, races, and life forms must be explored before the understanding reaches its pinnacle. Only then can the Wanderer can return home to share its Knowledge and shine a new light on what it is to be human.

-Anonymous