Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Balance in Cap ship design amongst the houses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hmm just think maybe there should be more captial ships added to maybe bretonia an maybe any other house needing more cap vessels. No im not talking about the lack of people flying them I'm talking about there is just not enough variety in some houses then gallons in others.

Um example

Bretonia:
Gunboat
Destroyer
Battleship

Liberty
Gunboat
Cruiser
Detroyer
battleship
Dreadnaught
Carrier

bit sketchy on the other two houses.

But you get my jist Bretonia has about 3 styles of capital vessels surely as a main house it would have a bit more variety the whole 3/6 looks a bit whacked.

I dont know maybe light crusiers cruisers battle cruiser frigate corvette.

anyway i dont know Im just suggesting more cap ship styles need to be created current balance looks nasty. your welcome to fill in my errors an list rheinland and Kusar caps.
Bretonia is the bane of many a modeller. Their unique style of ships makes it hard to create larger ships that don't look too much like..well..fish.

I know Jinx has tried several times and not had too much success.
Still, Rheinland could do with some of this attention too. Battlecruisers really are a useful class of vessels and to ignore them is unwise.
Hmm if the current design of Bretonian ship is too hard maybe then there should a turn to the past older designs the brits in sol used just a point might make it easier an it gives many a more options for styles to balance with other houses.

Rheinland needs a battle cruiser then it probably wouldnt hurt.

Can I please have a list of all capital class styles for the major houses

because currently liberty looks like an endless tidle wave of captial style an death

Bretonia looks empty

Rheinland an Kusar looks not to sure i cant really comment on what I havent seen so if someone be kind enough to fill my knowledge.
Same as Bretonia, Really.

Cept of course, the3 other ones work decently enough
Liberty:
Gunboat
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Dreadnaught
Carrier

Kusari:

Gunboat
Destroyer
Battlecruiser (In the mod for the next version apparantly)
Battleship / Imperial Palace ship thing (Emporers personal ship, Admin given)

Rheinland:

Gunboat
Cruiser
Battleship

Bretonia:

Gunboat
Destroyer
Battleship
' Wrote:Imperial Palace ship thing (Emporers personal ship, Admin given)

I laughed when I saw this.

Just the other day I watched him Mortar the Interspace Base in New Tokyo.

Shows the Emporer in Kusari is a lulwut!
Quote:Just the other day I watched him Mortar the Interspace Base in New Tokyo.

Shows the Emporer in Kusari is a lulwut!

That...couldn't be right. The Emperor is one of the most well known Disco members around O.o

But yes, the other houses do need ships to at least counter these various new classes that the other houses possess.
Rheinland has it's vast fighter and bomber fleet and Bretonia has one or two new ships but Kusari..not sure if they got much lovin recently.
Is the emporer an admin just like the chancellor of rhienland and Liberties president? CONSPIRACY!!!!

Well, I know a good balancing way but It wouldnt work with the current setup

Something like this.

One house has a carrier, but no BC. Its enemy has a BC, but no carrier.

Thats a quite nice way to balance thing, but liberty has both.
' Wrote:That...couldn't be right. The Emperor is one of the most well known Disco members around O.o

But yes, the other houses do need ships to at least counter these various new classes that the other houses possess.
Rheinland has it's vast fighter and bomber fleet and Bretonia has one or two new ships but Kusari..not sure if they got much lovin recently.

not talking fighter bomber.

capital ships hehe. an it looks like Rheinland and Brettonia needs the most loving out of everyone.

You guys are obviously find it alright to create an design rheinland vessels so what does everyone think they need a cruiser or battle cruiser what about a carrier ( I mean it is fighting liberty an Liberty are cap munching Lolwutters there is serious imbalance)

If Bretonian vessels are sooo hard to design maybe pull some designs from older designs from starlancer there style was a lot more easier to design by the looks its not all fishy you could get away with it in RP through saying you got the designs from the history books (an could either jazz them up or something make them have uniqueness but to conform with other such ships brought from the older era) Brits used to have carriers which confuses me at their sudden dissapearance. Um what about maybe a carrier and light cruiser there.

Kusar appear to have additional designs on the way but im sure new styles could be added there.

Overall Bretonia Rheinland and Kusar (probably in that priority kusari are winning the war rheinland just hold there own) all need more ship styles an classes to match Liberty otherwise there is extreme imbalance in number of designs an Im sure the other houses are not back water edge drifters yet even the edge drifters an pirates appear to be better equiped than said 3 houses.

basicly need more styles //Cant think straight *yawn* LAST post regardless or I will die from sleep deprivation

** or not what about Gallia that wasnt on that big long list linkus
THe emperor Is Not an admin. A Dev, But not an admin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5