Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Vagrant Raiders' Faction Feedback Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: VCSBanner2b.png]

Links to important stuff in my signature.

Constructive feedback please. Trolls will be ignited.

*Opens the floodgates*
I somewhat retract my former statement. I have had good experiences with you fellows and some very very frustrating ones.
I have met you folks more than several times before. Many of you know me as [Cartel].MM.Johnny, I'm sure. It seemed that the VR were off to a bad start with the Sirius Cartel, for what I don't know but it's gotten better which makes me happy. But some of you kind of disrespect or don't really care about allied pilots(Including Cartel) When they need assistance. I know that ANY Cartel pilot would risk his life for the mere VR Bandit in trouble. Even if he was in Tau-23 and the Cartel pilot was in Liberty.

Also, I'm confused with your guild's reputation. Where is it that they're supposed to stand? Are they Lane Hackers? If so then why are they smuggling Cardamine/Slaves. I dunno seems kind of weird. It's out of their ZOI. Either way, it's probably okay and I'm just confused. Also if you guys are Lane Hackers then why are you only mildly friendly with Outcasts, which whom you trade for it seems, and Liberty Rogues, who are close allies with Hackers. Also the Mollys they are friendly with them too. How come they're neutral.

I see a lot of potential in you guys. Please don't think I don't like you guys from bad experiences. I wish the best for you guys and that maybe you guys make it to being official.

Good luck out there!
Quote:But some of you kind of disrespect or don't really care about allied pilots(Including Cartel) When they need assistance.

That would be from an in-RP standpoint from your leader threatening us and insulting VR's leader. We also don't leap into massive gankfests that will indubitably result in our destruction. Self preservation and whatnot. Also, we've never had that sort of attitude towards any of our other allies, really.

Quote: Are they Lane Hackers?

We're not LH~, so our diplomacy and methods will vary. We are simply connected, and have chosen to use their IFF and ID until when/if we get our own, or can settle with another.

Quote:If so then why are they smuggling Cardamine/Slaves. I dunno seems kind of weird. It's out of their ZOI.

Lane Hackers smuggle Cardamine, and again, our ZoI isn't related to theirs quite so much. You can see our ZoI in the faction post.

Quote:why are you only mildly friendly with Outcasts

The 101st, SOB, and BLS are our allies. We're closer to them than the Rogues. Also from an RP standpoint, we came from Malta, mostly.

Quote:Also the Mollys they are friendly with them too. How come they're neutral.

We're not Hackers, and VR hasn't run into Mollys yet. Its an option I've considered but not pursued as of yet.

Hope I answered your questions, thanks for the feedback
Alright well you answered all my questions. :)

However I may not agree with that biased opinion for the first quote, I will defend to the death your right to say it.
I always have good encounters with you guys, even though you want me dead nau. xD
Always seemed like a pleasent enough bunch of guys to me.

No problems with you at all, and if there have been probalems we've always been able to talk them though.

All in all, nice stuff, keep at it.
Nothing but good things.
Wooh Black Betty bam balam!

I dont like the lulwutting,
The excessive use of Falcatas because all you care about is PVP.
U haz ur own Bomber so stick to it.

Whats with that Spyglass of yours? He a lulwut or something because he just roams about LULPEWing stuff.

Please sort it out.
' Wrote:Wooh Black Betty bam balam!

I dont like the lulwutting,
The excessive use of Falcatas because all you care about is PVP.
U haz ur own Bomber so stick to it.

Whats with that Spyglass of yours? He a lulwut or something because he just roams about LULPEWing stuff.

Please sort it out.

I wasn't aware we used Falcatas. Are you sure you're talking about the VR? The only non-Hacker fighter/bomber we use is the Sabre.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8