Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Story of how Alexander Became an Elder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One day Alexander was Flying around plaint Cretes serface. There was a strange enegy reading up ahead. The Energy bars went right off the scale. Alexander desided to land down about 2k's from where the energy reading was at its strogest, he would proseed on foot from there. Alexander finaly reached the Energy's sorce. It kinda looked like a portal to some where.

Alexander ran back to the titan and grabed a siber rope and attached it to one of the many dead trees on the planit. He walked towards the Portal attached to the tree. He peard in the Portal. He sore many see through people. He jumped back in fright, and rubed his eyes. When he opend his eyes he sore a life less figure infrunt of him. Alexander scrambled back towards the tree and backed up aganst it. The figure spoke the anchant languige of the Corsairs. Alexander replyed "i dont know what u are saying", "hows this do u understand me now" said the figure. "Yes" said Alexander neversaly.

The figure started to talk with Alexander, he said that he was one of the first sacrifices for the Corsairs. He was apart of the Ventru family.

They sat there and talked for many hours. "well i have to go" Alexander said with releaf. "WATE! i have a parting gift for you" said the lifeless figure. The figure floted over to Alexander. Alexander took a step backwards. The figure placed his hand over Alexanders head and said something in the anchant Corsair languige. Alexander fell in to a trance, the figure moved his hand up, and Alexanders body followed it up. Alexander was in mid air. His head tiped back and the figures hands lit up. Alexander started to scream "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRGH", there was a tearing noise RIPPPP out poped alexanders eyes. "ARGH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" screamed Alexander. Alexanders eyes turned to a pure blood red. The eyes fell back down in to his sockets.

Alexander awoke in the Elders chameber the elders sorounded him. He looked up *GASP* (all the elders Gasped) There was wisparing around the circle. The head elder steped forward
"You have the mark of the Seer" said one of the elders
"what is a Seer" Said Alexander
"a Seer is an Elder. You can see the future" said the head elder.
"were u contacted by one of the Ventru" said another elder.
"yes, yes i was. He riped my eyes out, and put thease in." said Alexander with a great deal of hoar
"So tha-tha-that makes me an Elder"
"yes But usualy only Pure blood Corsairs are elders. This is an odd and strange dession made by the Farther of the Ventru. Some how u must have proven your worth to him" said the head elder.

-------One week Later--------

Alexander had discovered great powers, Although he could still see in frunt of him he could also see the future. The way he perseved the future was amasing. He would open his mouth and blow on to this folded peace of paper and it would show the future. (OOC: this paper is something that we call a chatterbox)
[Image: files.jpg]
[Image: fb1.jpg]

The peice of folded paper looked like this, it had a very strange glow to it
[Image: Seer.jpg]

By MrSns

(OOC: please comment it, i think it is quite a gripping story:Dwell thats what i think LOL)

nice RP story, kinda freaky, but still thats nice.
Thx sean:DI could not think of an ending so it kinda got boring at the end LOL