Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ThunderBay Feedback!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think you should put in a special RP request to keep your ship, and get re-repped/ID'd to order =)
I don't think you really need special request.

I have met some people using LN ships under the order.
' Wrote:I don't think you really need special request.

I have met some people using LN ships under the order.

I got sanctioned for it.
So far I'm only on the start of chapter 5 and I really must be heading to bed.
But before I do, allow me to say Bravo on the story telling, its quite a read.

However, a Rogue LABC, I may not have gotten to that bit in the story but that still sounds like a stretch to me... Tread lightly, and keep up the good story telling.
' Wrote:However, a Rogue LABC, I may not have gotten to that bit in the story but that still sounds like a stretch to me... Tread lightly, and keep up the good story telling.

I'm sorta rogue right now, but working towards joining the Order.

Unfortunately alot of the events leading up to this, were done ingame (thanks to tenacity for helping begin that), but moved to the forums. Its kinda an unwritten part of the story, but Jessica was becoming more and more frustrated with the Navy's lack of action regarding the Nomad threat. (more then one report went unanswered on the message dump)

The failed peace talks were... the straw to break the camel's back.. as it were. However, Jessica is still fiercely loyal to Liberty, she left because she seen no other way to save it from itself.

And yeah, I actually did post a special RP request, and hope to hear back, otherwise I dunno what to do with the T-bay... Hopefully it gets granted and I can continue the RP. I know just as a navy tagged and IDed ship in Delta I get lots of RP with the Hunters, Corsairs and Order.. its great. :)

Ty for the feedback to those who've responded.
jims in the same boat but id never have the funds or chance to do any of this frankly my rp with pattersons at a walla dynamite forcefeilded 10foot thick wall...
' Wrote:So far I'm only on the start of chapter 5 and I really must be heading to bed.
But before I do, allow me to say Bravo on the story telling, its quite a read.

However, a Rogue LABC, I may not have gotten to that bit in the story but that still sounds like a stretch to me... Tread lightly, and keep up the good story telling.

Just to make sure you know, he dosn't mean Liberty Rogues. :P
' Wrote:Just to make sure you know, he dosn't mean Liberty Rogues. :P

Oh... I did not think of that...
The ThunderBay has officially Joined the Order, as well there is quite a bit of new posts in the Valhalla Rising thread by Jimmy and Rouge. (All great stuff, its a pleasure to write with them)

So yeah.. any feedback on recent things? or how I've handled myself ingame with the T-bay?
Pages: 1 2