Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cpt. Jason Hughes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Note: This is my first story/ ramble, as it is i dont really know where i'm going with this

+++++
It had been a hard day on bored the Furious Absolution, They had responded to a number of alerts in the new york area only to find out nothing was happening and Captain Hughes was rather irritated, His gunners, had the targeting skill of a food ration cube, Half the lifts on the ship needed to be fixed, Somebody had broken into his drinks cabinet, and to top it all of, they had been ordered into Baltimore for a refit 6 hours ago, However one of the painters had decided that it would be amusing to spray a penis on the hull, He sat in the command chair rubbing his temples " Comm, Relay our thanks to Baltimore for the outstanding work they did on my ship, And tell then next time to divert us to Norfolk, at least the painters are trained there"

He looked around the bridge and sighed, He should have turned in for the night and, Night shift was Lt Mcdriech's shift anyway, But he'd been to enraged to sleep, He decided he'd try nonetheless, He told the comms operator to signal the night shift captain, then he started to climb up the access conduit to the officers deck, He managed to reach his quarters without anything conspiring to hamper his progress, His room was as disorganize'd as it had been when he left it, The usual array of tactical sensor sweep detailing various asteroid and junkfields in new york, He took a cursory glance at them then threw them in the waste, he went and had a shower, or, attempted to, the water turned ice cold a minute after he got it, grumbling, he got into bed, he lay in bed for 10 minutes before the intercom chimed, An explosion of curses came from his quarters as he stepped outside and punched the receive button , " Hughes here, what is it?, and it had better be good" He snarled, Mcdreich Responded in a rather panic stricken tone of voice, he could hear lots of activity in the background he was sure he caught the word " Firing solution" This could be interesting he thought, "Er Sir, we er, we were making a sweep of the badlands when an outcast destroyer appeared out of nowhere"

Hughes took his hands off the receive button and put his head in his hands " Not now, Please not now" He thought

+++

Yes, rather lame but i'm pretty new to this:D