Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Rogue faction recruitment changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
' Wrote:Trolls not welcome.

Thank You, and Goodnight.

Thanks for trolling my application, yet another proof bagged.
' Wrote:i want to join as well.. now i know what you thinking.. but i am being serious. I want to see how its like to be in your shoes
I wouldn't mind you joining at all, doubt Sindy will either. I dunno what's happening with our recruitment right now, if this recruitment is active yet or if the old one is still in effect.

Quote:yet another proof bagged.

Proof of what?

You reap what you sow.
`feedback would be nice` - ololol you forgot to mention you classify feedback as trolling
Quote:oi i wanna join, send me 30 million for equipment

This is not feedback. Kthxbye.

Tansy...

Anyway, I do not mind anyone joining, I am glad people do, im sure you will find the LR- a quite friendly bunch of bastards.
lets try to be nice now...heh

I like the change hopefully it will bring in alot more decently rping members
Meh. Bintowers has been stalking me and trolling me in multiple threads for no reason.

No need to stoop to their level.

Also!!!

Weed and Reva were just added to our little chat and are setting up, anyone else want to join in for a test drive while we are at it?
Simplifying recruitment is usually a good idea. I'm not sure how you do things at the moment, but you could trial the method the Buccaneers and SCRA use? Recruit's characters have to turn up in person and RP being interviewed, then they're accepted/declined based on the merits of their writing. Bribes also help:P

Unfortunately I won't be joining up. I would if I had the time, but I'm already abusing far too many factions, and wouldn't want to add to the list. Plus I play your Bretonian equivalents, so I get my merciless, moraless piratey fix already.

' Wrote:Just to classify it, I am wearing the pants.
Another thing I've noticed - a man might wear the trousers in a relationship, but more often than not the woman has the belt that stops them falling down to his ankles. She controls your dignity:P

T-minus 22

Oh come now....
Pages: 1 2 3