Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Addressed to the Interspace Neuralnet Division
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Transmission; Start
Identification: Commodore Christina Robinson

I'll cut to the chase;

One of your lawyers, Ted Wesley, by issuing slanderous accusations about the conduct of the Liberty Navy in its enforcement of the law of the land, indirectly aided in the escape of one ship known as Galveston.Freight.

This is unnacceptable. Now, rather than going through the very longwinded legal process of bringing charges to that individual, which would likely result in high legal costs for the Liberty Navy, I will simply say this. In any court of law, the Liberty Navy would be endeavouring to charge your employee, Ted Wesley, for the following:

• Colluding with a criminal, in this case, the captain of the Galveston.Freight, to plan his escape from custody.
  • Aiding that criminal in his escape from custody.

Now whilst that may be very circumstancial, and given the fact that I have very little hard evidence to present to any court, of course this would result in a loss.
However, I do have ways of making things happen that do not involve a court of law, and one very real possibility is that certain rights currently enjoyed by [IND] vessels in terms of shipping freight may be amended. Of course, this is subject to your response to the predicament you now face. This time however, I will not be bought by expensive champagne as a courtesy from Jay Simon, or any representative of your organisation.

You have one week to reply.

Transmission Terminated
Comm ID: Jonathon Winchester III
Recipient: Commodore Christina Robinson

Greetings Commodore

It is a pleasure to speak with you again, even if it is over a misunderstanding. I would first like to commend you on the outstanding accomplishments your pilots have made keeping Liberty safe.

As you know, lawyers are a sometimes nescessary evil. While Ted is held on retainer by us, The IND, unfortanetly I don't have control over him when he freelances on the side. I wish it were otherwise. He shouldn't have brought our name into it when handling one of his "other" clients.

I can understand your frustration however. To help ease this frustration, I would like to offer you a all expenses paid vacation at our retreat on Planet Curacao for a week, for you and a guest of your choosing. The are no time requirements of when you would like your vacation, as I know you are very busy. The retreat has all the luxuries such as a day spa,full body massages, as well as a fully stocked bar dining areas, public as well as private areas are available.

I hope this will compensate you and eleviate some of the tensions of command.

Sincerely

Jonathon Winchester III
President protem
Interspace NeuralNet Division
Transmission; Start
Identification: Commodore Christina Robinson

Regarding the current predicament;

I see the problem you face with Ted, and the way you put it, its unnessary to penalise the entirity of the Interspace Neuralnet Division for the wrongdoings of one man. I guess I can let it go this time.

However, please keep a closer eye on anybody that the IND retains for legal purposes. I know you can't control what they do or who they choose to help out, but I would appreciate it greatly if you would do your best to keep them in check. I cannot have the law being obstructed in such a manner again, as it prevents us from doing our job in keeping Liberty safe. A job in which, as you put it, we are making outstanding accomplishments in.

I appreciate your gift, and I'll use it when I get the chance to take some leave. I don't really know who I'd take along, but thats a concern for another time. It sounds like a lovely place to relax, but any room would at least need a desk to facilitate any work that I take along. I'm sure that wouldn't pose too much of a problem.
This misunderstanding, as you put it, I'll leave behind me as an oversight which will be rectified in the future. Thankyou for your prudence and sound explaination of your situation.

Transmission Terminated.