Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: All of my Bretonian ''Friends''...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A man aged around 26 stands in the middle of a blank room, and grins insanely at the camera. He combs his red hair, chuckling and then blows a kiss toward it. Weirdly, he wears a Bretonian Armed Force jumpsuit, although it seems old and dirty. The man seems pale, sick, and his blue eyes nearly are of grey shades. He doesn't seem to have a single ounce of fat, or muscle. His gleeful but crazed smile showed his yellow teeth. He then tries to keep his calm, but keeps on laughing and laughing.

''My dear Bretonian Friends... do you recognize me...?''

He arches his back and starts chuckling loudly, but then starts choking.

''Yeah, yeah, sorry about that... What was I saying? Oh yeah! ((He clears his throat and now takes a psychopat look)) You, Bretonian Armed Forces, thought you would get rid of me this easily, no? By getting me locked in Newgate and forgetting me in there for the rest of your pretty simple lives, no? Well, you were darn wrong. Ooooh, So Vewy, VEEEERY wrong...''

He then stops talking and shifts the camera, showing several mutilated bodies, all of them wearing BPA official suits. Body parts are splattered everywhere, and one of them is still screaming from pain. The man holding the camera then yells ''SHUDDUP!'', draws a blaster and shoots him, and half of the man's brain explodes.

''See? Those were the guys that were guarding me at Newgate... yeah, I know, I made a big mess, I hate to spit blood everywhere, it's so icky and all...just put some bleach and it'll go... so, anyway, those are the guys who were guarding me on newgate. The day that Bretonia completely forgave about me, I decided it was time for me to return. You guys should really, really train your police better... They had their tasers and all, and that didn't do a single thing.... eh, I guess that I was so mistreated there that I didn't care. Being beat up every single day, almost never being fed, all that was rather boring. It just made me even more angry at the lot of you, Bretonia.

Think I forgot how you treated me in the past? Think I forgot how the whole lot of you tried to ruin me before? Think I forgot all those... nasty associations you have with everyone, all of that propaganda you create just to install fear in the heart of the people and keep them under control? No. I forgot nothing. I didn't forget a single thingof what happened. My time in BAF, my time as a... petty ''terrorist''... yeah, I know I was awful, but let a guy a chance to adapt...!''

He takes a glass of water to rest from all that speech he nearly yelled through, and then close ups his face.

''NO Bretonians will be safe while I'm around... Gaians, Mollies, Junkers, BMM, Privateers, bring'em all. They will all die for their treason. Or my name isn't....

WALTER LEBLANC''

He then keeps on screaming his laughs, but his eyes are still empty of all emotions, but as soon as he stops laughing, he starts raging, and throws the camera against the wall, which breaks in thousands of pieces.

The transmission ends, and life goes on.
Desert sits watching the proceedings, amused.

Unfortunately, the video was not quite graphic enough for him to become too excited, but it was a good start and he looked forward to future transmissions.

Who was this "Walter" character? Was he, too, another enemy of the Crown, or simply a madman out to kill whomever he pleased? Was he sadistic, or merely heartless? Was he a cannibal, or would he let all that fresh meat go to waste?
Adam stared upon the screen in front of him with a sadistic grin upon his face. As the video feed cut off the grin vanished, he stood up and , reaching for his helmet he thought to himself.

"How ... interesting. This guy might prove to be a worthy adversary... or something else perhaps."

He put his helmet under his arm and headed for his personal hangar. His newest plan had just begun.
We assume it is honest.
Everything's honest..even deciet
We assume it is honest for its face value, then.

Its an assault on our network.
There's always an assault on our network.
Newgate 817 isn't part of that network Newgate is isolated...
Like CRI 817 is isolated? Or like H-13 1236 is isolated?

When is this? has this occurred before or after our timeline?
Why should we care, exactly? It is resoved.
Correction: Most occurances indicate that this is resolved. Some threads deviate. Threads all deviate at some point, these are much closer.
We wonder if this case is resolved by our own meddling.
Ours, now, or ours later?
And if we cannot tell if it is ours...does that mean it wasn't ours? Do we know what we know down in this well because outside of the well we are operating along subtle paths that we cannot search out?
Notify the BPA in an untracible manner, under the assumption that we might have had a hand in this, and that altering our downline is not acceptable to our existance at this point.
Austin glanced over at the screen, picking up a rag in the process and wiping his hands off.

"Hey, Goodmen, seems like we've got another crazy chap that wants to kill everyone." An engineer said walking by, chuckling.

Austin didn't look away from the screen. Instead he walked towards it. "Walter LeBlanc." He mumbled clutching onto the rag. "Well, well, well. They said it's hard to escape Newgate, this chap did it." He smiled lightly. "This should be fun."
All the channels switch once again to this sick excuse of a man, now paler than before if it wasn't of the uncleaned blood on it. He, although, takes the time to comb his hair, places the camera on a stand. The scene is, once again, very blank. As the man seemingly is trying to keep his calm, but the laughs just can't stop, and finally blows a kiss to the camera.

''My.. my Dear Bretonian friends, how are we today? Yeah, I should now laugh evilly and all, but I still gotta practice that part...''

He clears his throat, and then tries to speak again, but just can't stop laughing. After maybe a good minute, he finally manages to somewhat talk.

''It seems like... some of you are underestimating my rage against Bretonia...''

He pulls in a woman, who seemingly works for BMM. She is gagged, but she tries to scream and spit the gag out, crying. She's a small, and somewhat younger than the sick man, with golden blonde ruffled hair, but her eyes were covered.

''You... think I won't hurt civilians? *He roughly punches the BMM employee* I TOLD YOU TO BE CALM, YOU.... *He then breathes deeply, and shows his gleeful smile.* Yeah, so, just so you're aware... I don't care if you're a civilian or a BAF... you'll all suffer the same fate...''

He pulls out his blaster, and he rubs the tip against the skin of the girl, which is seemingly even more afraid now.

''Now, I'm sure you don't want anything to happen to--- *He presses the trigger, the bullet goes through the woman's throat, killing her instantly and she falls off-screen. The man then rages again, emptying his blaster's mag at the woman who's off screen* FOR CHRIST'S.... WHAT A BUTTFERFINGER I AM! MY FINGER SLIPT!''

That last part was very obviously improvised and unexpected, as the man keeps on raging. He then calms down and takes in a deep breathe, grinning again.

''Erm, so anyway.... I need to cut this transmission short and go fetch the bleach... eh... Soooooo, Bretonia, as you can see, I am not afraid to harm, nor kill your civilians... All. Of. You. Will. PAY!''

The same rage than last time could be read in his eyes. He reloads his blaster, lifts the blaster, points it at the camera, and shoots it 'till it's in thousands of pieces.

The transmission ends, and life goes on....

Desert's anger boiled within him. Deep down inside, he knew that this monster was letting all that good meat go to waste.

In a rage, he threw the femur he was snacking on at the holovision projector.

"How dare he let that meat spoil!"