Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Wet your Wistle at Yanagi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Though Tex was far from home he still knew where the money was. He could smell it. Diamonds and cash, there for the taking. Anderus wanted everyone workin overtime to keep business flowing but the cursed Prospector was making business difficult. Tex's last encounter with the infamous Xeno in Hiroshima had left his beloved Eagle grounded just weeks before. An array of missles had detonated too close to Tex's cruise disruptor magazine, which overloaded and scrambled his cruise engines permanently. It had taken 4 days and a lucky break with a fellow junker in a repair ship to get him back to Yanagi. Many trips through the Yanagi gap for spare parts from ancient reinland fighters had given Tex enough to make his repairs.

And finally tonight he was able to get back to business...

Tex:

"Howdoo grease goons, bifore ah git to da bar to blow mah swag yew shud know da diamonds is flowin from New Berlin.

Ah trahd tah git sum fo mah momma from MrSnS but his wad was too tight ifn yew know whut ah mean.

Den ah come up own Ben and Ash, two fellers with fake poeleece IDs but smell offalot like Corsairs. Dem two holed up wit dah zipper heads in Naha after ah told em about the cash I'd need to get leather seats fo duh GreasyGoat. Dey didnt wont to hep me out wit dugh payments on dat so I splained it to em with some liberal pruning of their armor. Shewt, they ran so fast I didn't have no tahm to sweet talk em to it sos I left em a bill pasted to their cockpit windahs-500k, due next tahm I see em.

Finally, ah come up own someone wit sense: CR1122. Boah wized up soon enuf an payed out his tab. I'll be watchin him, good boahs with payin sense is hard to come bah these days so ahll be keepin the coyotes off a him.

Now its tahm fo sum tequila.

Wachoo mean 'whuts Tequila?!' Boah, my momma heard you say that she would beat you with her left shoe! Now gimme somthin that don taste like Saki befo ah pass out frum thirst!

"Hey ho everyone! Yes it's me, Scrapper John, here at last."

~bar patrons look around without much interest, a few mutter greetings~

"Well I just finished getting my fighter all decked out. Only had to wheel round half of Sirius and visit half-dozen bases to find just what I wanted. Ah the Junker's life....."