Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Transmission to Council of Dons, 101st, {SOB} / [BLS] , OC Indies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**Incoming Secured Transmission**
[color=#33FF33]Maltese Defense Transponder

Enable priority alpha security...
Firewalls Enabled-Channel Secure, Begin Transmissionn

Comm ID -
#display header Brigade emblem screen>>>>....

[Image: main-logo.png]

Communication from Vice Admiral Diablo, Shadow Outcast Brigade

Communicative begin...

Council of Dons, Admiral Dejesus of 101st, Fellow SOB, BLS & Fratelli of Malta,

In the past few days, our intelligence operatives have been collecting data on a new cultist movement by some citizens of Malta. Not the normal Guardian Spirit ( a.k.a. Nomads) worshiping followed by our ancestors, but a new & strange group who seem to be in belief of some strange human/machine entity is somehow the creator of all things.
We dismissed this at first, thinking it was some defect caused by a bad Cardamine season on the southern hemisphere of the planet. But our intelligence operatives have been picking up far more chatter as of late.
The chatter has something to do with the arrival of some ship or being, coming to collect them in the not so distant future. This is also backed up with sudden " ghost appearances" on long range & scout ship scanners that last for a few seconds then vanish before any scan can be completed.
& now, with the recent disappearance of Malta's Intelligence Director & the complete loss of control of the Prometheus Project, we are more concerned that something may be on the horizon that will effect us all.
I will leave it to the Council of Dons to discuss & find a solution to this matter, as I know of our other possible guests & hope there will be no conflicts between these issues.

I also suggest a general alert & caution be set through out the Maltese Fleet.
We will of course update details as we we receive them.

In Honor & Duty for Malta,

Vice Admiral Picaroon Diablo
Shadow Outcast Brigade

End Transmission...

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Rafaele Giacomo
Target: Council of Dons, {SOB}, [101st], [BLS], Fratelli

[Image: almostcopycopy-1.jpg]

This is indeed troubling. Exactly what this is is as yet unclear. More observation of this phenomena is required. I've assigned my personal ship, the Quarter Denied to this end, and I hope to return with further information soon. With luck, and the Spirits willing, we shall figure this out yet.

Rafaele out
[Image: transmission.png]

The Admiral is absent for the moment, but I think I know what she'd say. It goes a little bit, like this ;

"Machines. Pah. I got the plug pulled on that Toaster, and now more might come? Well, here's a thought... If it bothers us, we nuke the living daylight out of it. Simple as that. The idea of cowtowing to the 'Spirits' is hard enough for me to accept, I won't have it with some flying bolt sack.

As for the cultists, well, people disappear daily, you know.

K.J.D"
[Image: cristobalceltico-4196af1d48.jpg]
..:: Incoming Transmission : Outcast Fleet ::..
..:: Neuronal Identification : Cristobal Celtico ::..
..:: Signal Location : Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha ::..

Hola !

Understood senor, I will be careful with that unknowns foes.

Cristobal Celtico

..:: Transmission Ended ::..
..:: Signal Lost ::..