Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Suggestion to Order|, Keepers and BHG| (Core)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I had an idea just now.

what if we make a skype where the Order|, Keepers and BHG|/Core players are all in? I think that such a skype can be handy for several reasons.

- discuss rp between our factions
- discuss events, storylines
- organise skirmishes/ rp events outside of normal events.
- just plain get to know each other better.

3 aforementioned factions are at war with each other. we all run atound Delta, fighting for our objectives. so why not tune our gameplay/rp to better fit one another? I for one feel that the Keepers deserve more rp in Delta, and less gankings by lolplayers.

we can also come up with nice rp stories/subevents or we can discuss it with all involved parties.

and we can arrange the occasional organised fight that way, without the odds getting lobsided due to outside interferance.

so, good idea or not? please vent:)
You may want to add the =LSF= there.

Also, there seems to be a fair amount of cross-over in the factions anyway.

(In which case I would be in all, except Keepers anyway.)

And first vote goes to YES.
Nice idea,I think it would improve RP between those 3 factions.
We don't have many RP interactions with Keepers at the moment.

edit:damn it got ninja'd by nooblet. :crazy:
Thats good idea , but i would suggets that those mutual skype protocol use ONLY top officers.

If we all start to talk there as we are on flea market game will lose the momentum of unexpected .

Personally i would fell much better if i DONT KNOW what are BH or Keepers planning to do, but good idea that commanders get connected to easier organize some RP events.

Von Claussen (order)
Vote yes.

I hope I am included in it.
Only group for high ranking officers ... not for everyone ...or all what ever ...
' Wrote:Thats good idea , but i would suggets that those mutual skype protocol use ONLY top officers.

If we all start to talk there as we are on flea market game will lose the momentum of unexpected .

Personally i would fell much better if i DONT KNOW what are BH or Keepers planning to do, but good idea that commanders get connected to easier organize some RP events.

Von Claussen (order)

high ranking officers aren`t always around. that means that the lesser gods can never organise a thing, because they can`t get together. the whole point is that every official faction player, no matter what the rank, can throw in a suggestion for a "spontanious" event/skirmish.

as for knowing what the "enemy" is up to: we can decide just how much information we give.

example:

Order: anyone up for a brawl?

BHG+ Keepers: yeah, sure

Order: 1 bs, 1 cruiser per side max. no more than 4 bombers.

BHG + Keepers: ok.

very simplefied example, but ya get the idea. players don`t really know what the others will bring. only a few max parameters have been set.
I think that is why in the Topic says Order| BHG| and so on.That only member of Order| are in the chan,not all order,BH etc just them,who are noticed in the Topic title. And i voted yes,because i think it realy would enhance the rp feeling and not only the typical: hey...there is a Order,BHG| Core Keeper guy around in system x...le's go and kill him,because we are at war. But i ask me,why to have the LSF in the channel,i can only say as a order but we don't have often contact with the LSF and and so i don't think they would be needed in the channel,just because of the less contact.And if we meet a LSF in Alaska,it ends in taht way,that the whole LN shows up and the only words that the LSF speek is: You are in our space,leave.No ask for reasons etc. So i don't think we would need the LSF,and how Dashiell said,it is about rp and smaller events concerning BHG| Order| and Keepers,just because they are near to each other.LSF would only be near to Order| but not to BHG| and Keepers.But that is only my seeing of the facts,i am always ready to see it from a other way,if i am told the opposite to my sight;)

Drak
another note as to why I want all official players in, and not a select few leaders: the argument about getting to know each other.

some of us already know each other by cross over (a.ka. backstabbing:lol:) but others are just "the other side"

if we get to talk "face to face" in the future, and we know who is who, some respect that is now lacking may rise. seeing as this is a game and not some propoganda filled "hate the other side" country, it`d definatly improve the gaming experience for all involved.
I think it will be much spam ...:D... make rule no SPAM or kick and everyone is ok ... any other posting then asking for battle/event should be considered spam ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5