Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: DSE Board of Directors Registry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: dsebod.png]
[Image: dsetitlesubtitle.png]

This channel is for the induction and expulsion of Board members.

For information about the Deep Space Engineering Board of Directors, please visit the BoD communication channel.

[Image: dsebodmembers.png]
This is the current list of BoD members:
  • Lars Johansen, Chairman (Eyvind)
  • Timothy Cryer (Benjamin)
  • Toby Rich (ed_philips)
  • Scott Sullens (F.Zamboni)
  • Norom C. Diputs (TDL Dark)

[Image: dsebodmodusoperandi.png]

Induction of New Directors - All inductees must respond in this channel with the following details:
  • Full name
  • Location of residence
  • Occupation and job title
  • Employer
Corporate, public, and legal records will be reviewed by officials in order to confirm the status of inductees. Inductees will then be formally approved for participation on the Board of Directors. Objections to individual inductions may be brought up in this channel or to the Chairperson privately.

Expulsion of Directors - The process of expulsion of a Director may be initiated in this channel. The target Director may defend themselves prior to a general debate and vote. The Chairperson has the right to expel Directors without a general vote as well as the right to veto expulsion proposals.
Full Name: Norom C. Diputs

Location of Residence: Manhattan

Occupation and job title: Manager of the Sentinel Kiosk, Intra-Department Manager of Secondary AI development.

Employer: DSE

Dear Board of Directors,

Well, it's certainty a pleasure for Mr. Johansen to even offer me the position on the board and I humbly approach you absolutely genius, pristine and dashingly handsome men to beseech you to accept my application into the DSE board. I know my attitude is often lacking, and thus I apologize for my sometimes horrid and rude behavior. I promise, if accepted, to continue integrating new technologies, a specialty of mine, into DSE, invigorating the company and pushing forward proudly into the our bright future while personally reaping great stock options.
Also, I think the vending machines on floor 4 of the Manhattan complex are rather lacking.

Humbly,
Normon Diputs
Dear Norom Diputs,

The nature of your induction as initiated by our esteemed Chairman allows me to welcome you to the Deep Space Engineering Board of Directors without further complication. If anyone has any objections they are as always welcome to bring them up.

Respectfully,
The Board