Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings to Council.

I have a request, or rather, I am asking for a permission to obtain a Corvo class cruiser. Life within the borders of the house systems have been pretty boring for me for the last months, and I thought I would make voyage into more outer parts of the Sirius. I know, why the cruiser for such voyage?
First, person feels more secure in bigger vessel, despite being bigger target should fight comes, although definitely I do not plan to use this ship as war vessel or similar. My intentions are pure exploration, research, communicate with people far from the central systems, maybe trade a bit on the journeys to cover the expenses for fuel and crew payment.
Originally, I wanted to fly the vessel under Remnant authorities, but seeing they are only allowed IMG vessels, I have abandoned the idea and kept searching for what might best suit my needs. For a while, I thought about order, but I heard that life there can be pretty dangerous and filled with fighting, which is not what I seek. After that, I came to conclusion to fly either under Freelancer or Researcher flag, if that is eventually okay with your opinion.

PLease let me know as soon as possible, whether or not I can buy the ship, because I have already saved up enough credits for the vessel, but I will not go on without your permission, since it is Zoner ship and surely not one that is given away regularly.

best regards

Capt. -R

Should you have further questions, I will do my best to answer them.
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Captain R.
RE: Corvo Cruiser

Greetings Captain,

We have taken your application into consideration, discussed it and have decided to allow you the purchase of the ship you have requested for research purposes. As to the ID you intend to use, we suggest the Researcher ID. A few conditions are attached to this purchase:

-This ship does NOT get flown into House space without permission from the appropriate House authorities.
-It is not to engage unless in an act of self-defense, Zoners or their allies.
-If either of these conditions is broken, we reserve the right to re-possess this ship.

So, congratulations on your approval and may the solar winds be at your back.

Dr. John Henry Holliday
Council Chairman
Understood.

Should I break the conditions, I will deliver the ship back myself.
Much thanks!! Going to get it from the shipyard now, the Curiosity will be sailing away on its voyages soon!

Capt. -R