Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: QCP Rolecall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Right, since we are now 12497193865196 percent official, I'd like to know who is in my faction before I post an incomplete status post.

Either sound off here or PM me. I'll clean out my inbox for that. Character names, names of any ships under your command, please. Also, relevant information and links on your character's personality and background. I may give several characters little biography thingies in the status post if I can be assed. Doesn't need to be long, a few sentences or so is fine, a novel is also fine if you really feel the need.

Cheers folks!

Sir Andrew Stuart (me) - Lovable scoundrel!:P

Lord Sir Reginald Notworthy III (Koolmo) - Bearer of many a title, including 'Queen's Champion', commanding the 'Liverpool Packet', this man is in charge of insulting people as a matter of course. He has also, reputably, been named 'Race Relations Officer'.

Fortunatus Wright (Stoat)- Loyal Bretonian distiller turned adventurer after war devastated his once peaceful life. He is probably the most reliable man amongst Queen Carina's Privateers, having kept them in line whilst their leader was imprisoned. Commands the 'Saint George' and the 'Magpie'.

Maggie Hacket (Markam) - Foul mouthed lassy known for liking bombers and disliking Zoners. Simultaneously. Owns the 'Bristol Brigand'.

Michael Geare (Andre) - Former student of university at Cambridge. Inspired by Lane hackers, he learned much about hacking trade lanes and getting information, but intended to use his abilities to help Bretonia. Was accepted into MI5 for these abilites for a short time, but was kicked out soon when he hacked into his superior officer's computer, believing the officer was secretly cooperating with Kusari. After a few weeks he was contacted by an unknown person, who later revealed himself as an agent of the Interdiction Wing, offering him a job. Geare is highly paranoid, but friendly to those he trusts. Dislikes Outcasts.

Frederick Carlston Junior (Kress) - A rich lad gone to adventure, mostly to enjoy the chaos! Dad would be proud!

Eddie Hawkins (Drake) - A long-term Privateer, apparently with a penchant for diplomacy and ambassadorial duties. Commands the dry-docked 'Revenge'.

Frazer Sinclair (Athenian) - Captain of the 'Forbes'. Alleged freer of slaves from bondage, and alleged lover of rape and bondage.

Aaron Butler (Ethan Morrow) - Former MI5 agent. Gone rogue... or has he?

John Evens (Beck) - Commands the 'Torch'. Known for being trigger happy. Don't get on his bad side.

Slozzy Ockum (Benjamin)- Yet another rich kid that robs out of a love for it, as opposed to a need for it. Also follows the blueblooded tradition of trying to replace said blue blood with some sort of liquor.

Pete Mandelson (Gezza)- Certainly not Lord Peter Mandelson. That's different. This one's even worse.

Taylor Aldaine (reavengitair) - New boy!

Roland Pierson (LeMaitre) - A patriotic BMM chappy that has gotten sick fed up of Kusari targetting him and his!

Nobby Preston (MarvinCZ) - A drunk kicked out of the BAF for just that. Unfortunately for the Kusari, the Privateers have an unorthodox system of discipline, and nothing was keeping this patriot from sticking it to the yellow devils!

Josephine Monson (Anonymous) - Known as 'Josie', has become addicted to Cardamine, thanks to hanging out on Ainu with her Golden Chrysanthemum friends.

Finn Hopkins (Blodo) - A troublemaking Molly gone loyalist with the advent of war. Known as 'Flash' by his friends, he is known for well, being from Dublin, being a smartass, and having a dislike of various sorts of foreign sorts.

Cruthers (Sinister Duck) - A seriously crippled man that won't let that stop him.
Fortunatus Wright, KBE, reporting in sah!

I've got my Challenger, Paladin, gunboat (St George) and Percheron (Magpie) all ready for action.

You should really know my story by now, but check the siggie for the full tale. If you've got a while with nothing to do...........
Maggie Hacket reportin' in sah,

Templar is still holding together, and the Brigand is locked away on a hidden landing platform on Traf, next to the Vulcan, I can spread the codes to any sod who dont look like they will run away with them.
Michael Geare, Challenger and Eagle ships

Background novel not written down, If I ever arse myself into writing it, I'll let you know :P
Hey pals, Frederick Carlston here, currently in posession of a preggy.
Edward 'Eddie' Hawkins, lazy but still technically flying, reporting in. Sir.

I've got my Roc, but the Revenge is still little more than a heap of scrap. Got some blokes looking her over.
Captain Frazer Sinclair of the "Forbes" (gunboat) reporting in, formerly of the Preventitive Squadron. We know the slaver routes and ports and so on and have been up north in the Taus and within Kusari of late, but we have a full tank of fuel and can re-locate at your request.

The Forbes: och, she's a well-armed and armoured auld whore, crewed by <strike>a bunch of rapists</strike> some fine lads.

My own dinghy is in dock.

I'd rather not have the general turdlic know of my membership. Not out of shame, you understand, sir, but there's a handful of creditors would have me hide.
Still Lurking about,

Former MI5 agent. Gone rogue?

-- Aaron Butler
John evens here. the torch is currently in one of those huge docks the gate construction gate has. some of those workers who do little more then play cards over their neural nets all day are giving her a fresh coat of paint.

course, the kusarian war paint still looks tacky if you ask me...

john evens.
roc.
gunboat (torch)
possibly eagle if i can finish repping it. bleh.
S. Lawrence of Ockum. Slozzy to you lot. I'm still here, out in 23. Let's get slaughtered, what! What do I have to write here? I'm Lord of the Manor of the Ockum estate and I just got involved in this game fairly recently. I have a room on the Shetland. I fly one of those bombing space-planes, what. I'm just here to knock Johnny Foreigner for six so I can get back to the races, none of that silly business or heart-on-my-sleeve lovie nonsense.
Pages: 1 2