Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ageira's Sirius Lottery!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--Incoming transmission--

Ageira's Sirius Lottery

Greetings one and all! The Sirius-wide lottery sponsored by the esteemed Ageira Technologies is finally here!!

Your chance to win it big with just a very small stake! Thats right, for a mere 10 million credits per ticket, you get the chance to enter our prize draw, and ultimately win a massive cash jackpot!!

Instructions to follow:

- At your convenience, send 10 million credits to: Sirius.Lottery
- For every 10 million credits you send, you will be registered for one ticket.
- There is no limit on the amount of tickets that you can buy. The more you purchase, the better your chances!
- The jackpot will be determined by the amount of tickets sold, so the more the merrier!
- When a fortnight has elapsed, a draw will be held, and the winner walks away with the jackpot.
- A guaranteed winner every fortnight!!

This fortnights ticket cut-off point is: 25/10/09, 6:00pm SMT (//GMT)

See the current jackpot and list of entrants here:
Ticket number(s):

Current jackpot: TBC

Good luck!!

Terms and conditions:
- Any entries after the cut-off time will be entered into the next fortnights draw instead.
- Any winners must claim their prize by responding on this channel with the bank account(s) that they want it sent to.
- Winning claims must be made within one week of the result announcement. If it isnt, the money will roll-over into the next fortnights jackpot!
- If your purchase isnt registered on the list within 48 hours, please send proof-of-purchase over a secure channel (//pm), and well look into it.
- Due to enormous potential administrative toll, refunds will not be available after a ticket is purchased.

Neither the Sirius Lottery nor its associates are liable for the misuse of any cash distributed, nor any cash lost by a person purchasing a ticket in any way.

--End transmission--

//It isnt necessary to post here with your proof-of-purchase. Do however keep a record of these purchases in case of a problem. This will help keep the topic relatively clutter-free.
//RP names will be used instead of forum names, so feel free to purchase tickets on different characters.
Current jackpot stands at 36,000,000 credits!

You've gotta be in it to win it!!
Incoming transmission.
ID: dex.

thirty six million huh? sounds pretty good...

one question. how many tickets have already been given out?
Currently four, once this gets off the ground, I dare say dozens will be sold.

Remember folks, you've gotta be in it!
Alright folks, even more tickets sold! The jackpot has been updated!

Small stake for a huge prize! Buy now!!
:: Incoming Transmission ::

Hmm... Well this looks interesting. But I have seen other lottery games set up better, with more information.

How do we know that this lottery is "Fair?" How are the tickets selected? Do you just pick one you want? Do you use a random number generator. Is there a Sirius Video stream of you picking a name out of a Hat?

I would put the money in, But It seems alittle... Odd if you don't mind me saying.

Sending money to a lottery that could be "Fixed" As it were..
' Wrote::: Incoming Transmission ::

Hmm... Well this looks interesting. But I have seen other lottery games set up better, with more information.

How do we know that this lottery is "Fair?" How are the tickets selected? Do you just pick one you want? Do you use a random number generator. Is there a Sirius Video stream of you picking a name out of a Hat?

I would put the money in, But It seems alittle... Odd if you don't mind me saying.

Sending money to a lottery that could be "Fixed" As it were..

Good sir, I'd like to assure you and anyone else with doubts about this, that the process of choosing the winner is entirely random. Ageira technologies has a reputation sir, and we'd prefer to keep it untarnished by such scandalous dealings.

However, since you're so keen to see the inner workings, I'll demonstrate the proceedings on the main transmission. I'll even send you the entire procedure over private channels, free of charge!

Remember everyone, deadline is 11/10/09 SMT! You've gotta be in to win!!
--Incoming priority transmission--

Yes folks, it's that time!

The winner of the jackpot, as chosen by my random value-generator is...

[Image: Lotterywinner1110.gif]

Number 11, belonging to...

KTS-Hakuba

Sir, you walk away with a whopping 126 million credits! Congratulations!!

Reply on this transmission to claim the prize, and please specify a destination for the funds!

Thanks go to everyone who participated, and we're now selling tickets for next fortnights draw!!

--End transmission--
>>>INCOMMING TRANSMISSION<<<

*sound of a loud party, you almost can't hear what is beeing said*
....end.....wards the neural net account...KTS-Hakuba.......
*the party seems to get even louder and music starts to play. You definetly can't hear anything else anymore*

>>>LINK LOST<<<
--Incoming transmission--

The prize has been claimed! Cash is en-route sir:

[Image: screen1.jpg]

The next lottery is now open! For your chance to walk away with a tonne of cash, at such a small stake!!

--End transmission--