Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the newly established Outcast Leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

::Incoming Transmission::
::Comm ID- The Torroko::
::Location- Valetta Shipyard::
::Begin Transmission::

Greetings, dahlings, Kirt Alvarez speaking, we are currently moored on your Lovehly shipyard and my dahling captain told me to contact your dears about the further mission for our ship.

To summarise up our dearest missions, we were more or less a restock point out in the Shikoku system for the poor souls of our pilots on their way to Liberty. Not much happened over the 10 long years we were deployed, tho I think that Danielo there started to notice my little glances *girlish giggle* oh well, anyway, we were supporting the vessels with all kinds of items and now that the Rogues and Hackers are getting more supplies, we could pull out for repairs. Oh well, not that we sustained too much damage, mind you, my dahlings, some silly Naval folk tried to pester us, but our own little squadron took care of that without much loss...well I think one of the guys broke a nail, bu...eh? Allright, amma be off, the Engeneer will fill out the rest of the stuffs!

*Ruffling is heard, a old man coucgh*

Greetings, my amigos, Vesfel Forteno here, sorry about our Nav officer, he is rather...odd man he is. The Torroko has sustained medium damage and we are replacing the damaged panels with brand new ones, my compliments to our engeneers, much has changed over the years, the armor will be as good as ever.

The ship has been switched to external energy providers, the reactor is being looked at and will be restored with a few more efficient conducters.

The weapons array is being re-done, it will be equipped with a LM unit as well as a CrM launcher, which will aid us in later missions. I must admid our pulse cannons have improved by a lot, I cannot wait till I get my hands on the schematics.

That would cover the reports, sirs, a more detailed information is in the archives. We are now asking should you need our ship to be operational soon, the captain was rather unamused, the ammount of RMs in Alpha states, that it is perfectly defended and there is no need for another one.

There are enough vessels in the Taus as well.

The captain requests for the newly established government to decide, shall the ship be recomissioned or put down, it's quite old, but if there is a task done, our crew (or most of it) are skilled enough for any task at hand.

::Signal Lost::
[Image: transmission-1.png]

I think I'll just adress you, Forteno, that nav officer of yours should be strapped to an exhaus- Oh right, official time. Ungh.

Captain, considering the fact you seem to have forgotten why we build warships such as yours, I'll give you three options.

1)You do with it as you wish. Sell her, scrap her, make a bonfire out of here. Whichever. Keep in mind that in doing this you'll slightly damage the Outcast nation as a whole. Slightly, but nevertheless damage.
2)Kit her up, bash her dents and fix her veins. Some of the smaller more private businesses of our fine nation could always use a hand.
3)Drop her off at the nearest 101st Ghosts of Razgriz dock with any crew you wish her to have. Captained by yourself if you wish for it. We'll make sure she gets the treatment she deserves and get her back out there again, though, this time, in service of the glorious Maltese naval fleet.

The descision is yours, Forteno.

K.J.D

[Image: 44518285.jpg]

::Incoming Transmission::
::Comm ID- The Torroko::
::Location- Valetta Shipyard::
::Begin Transmission::

Greetings, Admiral, the name is Alonso Fedrez, I am the current 1st in command of the fine ship Torroko, wished to say, that I am an old man, worthy of living the rest of my years back on Malta, missed so much and I still wonder if my favorite soap is still being broadcasted.

I will be honored if my pride and joy will be left in the 101st capable hands, I am sure the crew will be loyal to their new commanders and I will not need to see her crashing into Valetta at some point...

Oh well, time to get packing, I have yet to find my rubber duckie...

::Signal Lost::