Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Black Ghost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Replacing the now outdated "Twin Blade", here's the Black Ghost (or, Hei Gui as Yue would call it in RP context.)
Basically a Coalition unique prototype. In the center of this ship (what you see as the circular dome decorated by the pentagonal star) is a miniature anti matter annihilation engine (particle collider?)...

Well aesthetically speaking, the ship is pretty obviously a continuation of my other coalition crafts.
Stats wise, I don't know really.

I'm still writing the RP of Yue, but for those who knows slightly about her, well, she is chief of engineering. The craft has been conceived by herself. Reasons will be explained in that little story I am still and ever writing in my free time.

[Image: Y.png]

poke around it, but I don't expect to change it much except to add on some weapon ports.
will it be a bomber or VHF? It looks like a rather fat target to be honest. the looks are great imho, though.
VERY nice model.
Kudos for that.
I think a little less of the red decorations (just 1 or 2 red stars for the coalition marking instead maybe?) would be better and more functional considering she is a no-bullcrap hardcore commi (right?).
the ONLY thing thats putting me off is the same issue with nearly every ship you've made. the texture job is -really- putting me off. tribal designs on a soviet ship? really? not only does it have an air of "chavvyness" and "cartoony", its giving the design a rather flat look.

the model itself, (and the engine texture) are rather nice, and this is now just nitpicking, but is the cockpit suffering from double faces? cuz from the screenshots, it seems to be.
It does look silly with those tribal decals ...

Also : AJKRVBASVAKSFEUAUSFKJAGSDFexclusiveshipsAOWGAJSLFHDbadASKDAJSDFALSDF
[] Is this a ship everybody could use?

[] Is this a ship only members of the Coalition could use?

[:crazy:] Is this a ship only Yue will use?

I'm against personnel ships, only if the models are getting replaced by another one so is either used or wasted.

Anyway, I'm agreeing with Frozen about the tribal patterns, or are those going to be explained in the story? Maybe give it a few Coalition symbols aswell, as the Coalition love spamming those on their ships.

Apart from that, I think it is a very nice model. Good job.
The Flames or Tribals ore just randomly placed on the Ship. That's what I didnt like on the previous one aswell. Better take one big Vinyl.
Looks good...

Except the tribal decorations. WTF? It doesnt fit into FL, and certainly not into Coalition, sorry. It just looks extremely weird.
I kind of like the red designs. Very Chinese-looking if you ask me (putting a dragon might be better, but that sounds kind of hard). The other Coalition ships look Russian, so this could be for the Chinese players in the Coalition.
Me neither am not much into the tribal stuff... I was looking for something else, less exaggerated style and more elegant lines, but couldn't think of a keyword. I'll try something else. Perhaps an urban cammo stuff.

btw what hapenned to forum structure...
Pages: 1 2 3 4