Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A RP group called [Wilde]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Greetings everyone.I would like to start a RP group called [Wilde].We will have strictly Rhineland ships and strictly nomad and Rhineland weapons.It will be invite only.We have 3 members already.Mista,Denelo,and me.I was also wondering if the admins could change it so that you can become alligned with The Wilde.If one of the admins could PM or post here that would be great.:)
Oh god no! Its the Nomad clan all over again!

Simple as this, Wild and Nomads... OFF LIMITS! Both factions rep are impossible to change, and are impossible to get a tag. And the ID is only on the lost battlestar. (If there even is an ID)

You have over 20 other factions to use, why this one?
It would be good RP DBoy...And it would be realistic if yuo could get The Wilde ID and have there tag...they are like and other NPC faction...I dont get whats wrong with it?We are going to be Possesed Rhinelanders..whats so hard about changing it so you have a Wilde ID and tag?
ooc: Supernova... you said it was already possible to become aligned with the Wilde.
OOC:I thought it was..but I remembered i did it on my LAN server and put all factions to friendly..but I will ask the admins if they can do it.
Strictly, shouldnt this have been posted in the Disco Factions forum, rather than in the RP section?

And also, a 'The Wild' faction sounds interesting. But we already have the Phantoms to cause general havok among the lawfuls and most unlawfuls. Whats the need in having another faction for the same purpose?
It would be good RP...Phantoms just go around wrecking havoc..we will actually have a purpose.Not just randomly killing people..and we will have just fighters or bombers..maybe 1 capship as our flagship.Plus this isnt going to be a faction..its going to be a RP group like Scythe.
' Wrote:It would be good RP...Phantoms just go around wrecking havoc..we will actually have a purpose.Not just randomly killing people..and we will have just fighters or bombers..maybe 1 capship as our flagship.Plus this isnt going to be a faction..its going to be a RP group like Scythe.

Lol, Yea mate, What purpose would a Group of Possessed Humans have that the Phantoms don't? That sentence seamed contradictory. I can tell you now that the Phantoms don't just go around and kill random things. More-so then the nomads would.

Does seam interesting however, good luck with that. However, I would suggest that you just keep this to like single characters. Such as juts have like if a person wants to RP as some crazy person, let them, but don't stay too organized or anything like that.

Verginix Out
Supernova, 'Its good RP' isn't the answer to everything. What would this group do for the server? They would fly around as nomad-infested Rheinlanders.. Basically identical to Phantoms, except Rheinland ships/equipment ..
' Wrote:It would be good RP...Phantoms just go around wrecking havoc..we will actually have a purpose.Not just randomly killing people..and we will have just fighters or bombers..maybe 1 capship as our flagship.Plus this isnt going to be a faction..its going to be a RP group like Scythe.

ooc: Watch your mouth Nova. Phantoms don't just go around wrecking havoc. We actually RP unlike some.

As for this Wild idea. I do not think it would work. As DBoy said, The tags are impossible to get. And it sounds like a Nomad faction in a way. Kill everything in sight, blah blah blah.

If you truly want to do this, go on the PvP server.
Pages: 1 2 3 4