Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Repercusions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi rogues,

Now I'm an idependend rogue, rogue iff rogue id. I have encounterd a little problem with a lanehacker who thinks its ok to shoot my rogue figuere becouse I'm not listed on your faction list. He thinks the fact that normaly no hacker would attack a rogue becouse of repercusions is not important. He even taunts you and says he is waiting for you.

His exact words: Repercussions in RP? Please, go ahead and contact the LR- about it and see what they will do. I'll be waiting.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48352

Ugh....
OORP much...? Not that it would do you any good.

Look at me and tell me I care for you getting shot up by someone for stealing their loot.
First off, if anyone's gonna be stealing loot, it's gonna be me...but I don't get caught!

///second, why is this in Faction Feedback, someone move this thread

Didn't even notice that before, thanks. -mwerte
Sounds more like you were in the wrong. Accept that you got shot for stealing loot from another pirate and quit whining. Space is a tough place for a pirate, if you can't handle it, go be a trader or something. Lane Hackers and Rogues may be allies, but they're not in it to help each other out. They're both there to make credits and when you're stealing their loot... well then things get messy.

You need to learn the phrase "honour among thieves."
Um just for references he is waiting for you....

' Wrote:You need to learn the phrase "honour among thieves."

Eh?

What she meant to say, next time you want to steal from other pie rats get backup before doing so, fool.