Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A simple thing I need done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't think this is very hard or time consuming , but I could be wrong.

Now , the general idea is that I need this picture , >[Image: paintyjedibysaehral.th.jpg] < customized a bit for a little story I'm writing.

Alright , what I had in mind is to make the girl on the picture look as much as this one > [Image: mirageavama7.png] < as possible. Eyes , skin and hair color , that is what I mean. The sword color should be changed from yellow to silver/white as well. If you wish to add something extra , some sort of designers idea , feel free to do so , as long as it looks good and I like it.

Take your time , I'm in no hurry.
I'll have it done in a snap.
Ok, How's this? I went ahead and redid the clothes as well, thought black looked better for an order uniform =P

[Image: 2s6lohx.png]

EDIT:

Hm... looks a little pixellated around the face, didnt recognize that until I posted the full sized image. Was working with a scaled down version.

Might be able to fix that later, but I've got to leave right now, we'll see what the others come up with.
if you reduce scale by 50% the pixelated thing should barely be visible. However, it looks right now as if she was wearing a mask. Simply because the two style are so different from one another.
How's this, also fixed that spot between the cape and arm that somehow got filled in with black instead of transparency:

[Image: 24neh45.png]
Great work Tenacity. That's exactly what I needed. Thing is , I need it for the Order , but not "The Order" , but "The Jedi Order". I'm making a SW character. The black cloths are nice , but they kinda scream "Sith". Make the cloths normal again and that's all I want. Good job.
bleh, join the dark side, we have cookies.
Sure , perhaps later. First thing's first , they need to corrupt 'meh.
And I made one too

[Image: paintyjedibysaehral.png]
Hey , nice work ! The area around the face is a bit blurry , but other then that. It's pretty good. Tisk tisk , folks ... don't make me decide on this!
Pages: 1 2