Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I can haz skype
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[1:15:24 AM] Swift: Sad day for grn
[1:15:32 AM] Swift: But nobody cares
[21:54:45] Jazzi D: come on... roll for the potency of Vertiga's sperm
[21:54:58] Erato/Maren: I can roll a D20
[21:55:18] Erato/Maren: Which numbers should be positive, which negative?

Next level powergaming.
Zephyranthes, on Teamspeak: "You have set the nation of William Foulke as your rival."
[14:52:12] jayce: The proof in the pudding is in the eating tbh imo lmoa
[14:52:24] ✡ David (Traxit) Kobets ☭: lmoa?
[14:53:05] ✡ David (Traxit) Kobets ☭: laughing my ovaries agitatedly?
[22:28:16] \/endetta: yo seeing NoMe write sanction threads would be fantastic
[22:29:49] Thomas (Cælumaresh): You have been banned for being un merde to membres de la communauté
[22:29:59] Thomas (Cælumaresh): you will banned for deux weeks
[10:03:47 AM | Capten Jak Sparoh: Liberty...Bretonia...Kusari...Rheinland...Long ago, the four colonies lived together in harmony. Then...everything changed when the Rheinlanders got infested. Only the Freelancer, master of all four badass arts, could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he thought he should make a deal on a Freeport. A month or so passed until King and I discovered the new Freelancer, a Bretonian named Edison Trent. And although his badass skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to combat the Nomads. But I believe Trent...can save the world.
[22:10:59] Werdackel [早苗 ミヤス]: Golanski is the Order.
[22:11:28] Werdackel [早苗 ミヤス]: There never had been the Order itself, there always was Golly

[22:11:29] Michał Golański: Orillion appears after 20 years missing
Order: AWE
Orillion takes off the mask, revealing Golanski
Long life the Golly! Supreme Lord of Omicrons! Long life the Gollder!
WHATI S THIS THRead ive had too much nbeer AAAAAhre
put kermit back

edit: i swear this was the avatar thread but whatever my advice remains the same