Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: WAR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
War has been declared by AW against SA and our response is the same. We do not ask, nor expect, help. This shall not be the same War. Be advise, the gloves come off AW.
Transmit..........

To: Sirius

Comm ID: Richmond HQ

Greetings,

It is moot this communication, for this War will only have one outcome, but I cannot resist "poking the bear" as it were. All has happened as I have foreseen and predicted. My only fogginess was the day and time. Well, no one is perfect.

It has been tiresome watching the AW attempt to ensnare us into War when all they need do was embrace the desire and declare. Finally. The waiting was killing me, hehehe.

Airing some laundry;

1. Denelo- in relation to HF-SA talks and you refering to SA-Mercs talks- we at Admiralty were caught by surprise by your capitulation. At most we hoped for 50 million, and DOD almost buggered us on that. You should have fought harder for your House.

2. AW - when presenting grievances you should have evidence backing ya up. Your list is suspect beyond all measures, but it is moot, since all have swallowed hook-line and sinker.

3. The rest of ya. I figured most, and even all, would bug out. None seem to have the intestinal fortitude to stand in the eye of the storm, ie BSG, KNF, etc.

4. All will see what Men of Valor truly inhabit the Pantheon of Liberty's Heroes and you shall soil yourselves in awe.

Admiral OsoRojo of Combined Fleet
why would other factions whant to get involved in a war between the zoners who are neutral to all and the libs
(OOC:Oooooooooooooh I seemed to have touched a nerve how silly of me........... ok since this is an RP thread allow me to re-word my first post)

To: SA Admiral whoever
Comm ID:That arrogant AW Fleet Admiral you hate so much

Hmmmmmm you seem to have raised a few interesting (or not) points. So allow me to counter that( actually even if you said no i'd do it anyway)

1) The Honourless dare question the honour of those who actually have some? HA how amusing.

2) So everyone else lacks "intestinal fortitude" is that what you say to everyone who doesnt want to come float in your pool with ya? Perhaps you should think outside the box a little Admiral, maybe it isnt you they dont want to play with maybe its the company you keep.

3)Soil myself? The only thing in liberty that has ever made me come close to soiling myself ( and it was a close shave i might add) was a combination of that cheap factory processed crap you call "liberty cuisine" and the sheer lack of public toilets on the streets of Planet Los Angeles. And personally i doubt that the sight of bunch of liberty Cap ships (notice i havent mentioned any fighters that Liberty "supposedly" *hint* *hint*)
would be enough to make me lose control of my body functions especially since a lot of them are rather small compared to my Dreadnaught.

Hope that solves any "issues" you may have had, if not then to be honest i'm not surprised.

Fleet Admiral Jack Alpha
Transmit.................

To: AW

Greetings,

However, you are unknown to me, so of little interest. Do not construe this communication as an avenue for talks.

To: SA
Comm ID: The guy from last time

You dont know me eh? How nice for you. Sadly I know all about you, you are always on the border worlds news and since they dont follow any media laws they use some rather colourful language to describe youat times. So swell your chest out in pride ( i hear you like to do that ) that you are a celebrity outside Liberty's borders, although perhaps for all the wrong reasons.

And as for an avenue of talks? You wish. I dont have the desire to prevent the upcoming conflict, partly because im not in charge and partly because your stuck up military deserves it, the civillians dont but they have the option to emigrate. Now excuse me something far more important than you has come up and i must resolve it.

Fleet Admiral Jack Alpha

Okay. We declared the war on you, you answered.
Let's stop the crap on the long range comm channels and begin the "dancing".

Same song as the last time, but this time we wont stop until each single of you is 3 meters under. We, and 5 more factions feel the same about this.

But this time, please, come with shields down. The demise that awaits you its the same. Let's make it quick this time.
Transmit................

To: AW

Greetings,

You make me laugh. Warriors....hehehe, you hide behind the skirts of your allies. I have yet to see the "Asgard Warriors" fight without their lapdogs in attendance to do the heavy lifting. Honor, my, my ya'll don't even know its meaning.

Incoming Transmission:
Comm ID: Condrado

Greetings AW. Helghast will be glad to help you in your time of need. May the war begin!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5