Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rakatuff "The Replacer"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: mandalorian1.png]

The Replacer is one of many mysterious manifestations that occur in the Sirius sector.

To Replace: Place another entity inside someone elses body while capturing said bodys mind and soul in a syringe or glass container. There is little information neither of the way this procedure is done nor by whom. The fact is that the person or entity who is taking over the body, The Replacer, never stays to interact with the rest of humanity. It was always believed that its the way of Gods or Alien beings to communicate to us, The Irony is that they never did until now

[Image: thereplaced.png]

In the year 718 A.S almost 400 years since the last recorded Replacement took place, Johnny Blaze became subject to such phenomenon..

September 15Th 718 A.S.:
Mandalorian raider force enters Omicron Gamma for a standard tag & bag Operation for a contractor they are working for. About an hour in, the fighting intense nature takes its toll on both sides when all of a sudden a light beam emitted from Johnnys cockpit makes the opposing crafts to pause for a brief second and watch what looked as if a white dwarf forming inside the vessel.
2.18 seconds passed and the light was gone Both sides still shocked from the sight but opened fire once more. Lillian Isadora Tried to hail Johnny as they were always close, but no reply.. The vessel was drifting into the lower planets orbit.
Johnny, Johnny damn it answer me Johnny Lily kept screaming into the communication device.
God please Lily sounded truly worried and concerned for her partner.
A constant static noise was heard form Johnnys communication systems. While both, Johnnys and Lilys, crafts are indeed equipped with a video feed she could not establish connection
Lily decided to swing by closer to Johnnys quickly descending craft and have a look through the cockpit what is going on and if he is still alive. She closed on him rather fast cutting her engines and turning her vessel facing his in a perfect way thrusting and releasing to achieve the same speed.
To her surprise he was well but rather confused... he looked as if he does not know how to pilot his craft. Lily signaled him to hit the release sequence to lunch his pod, she swiftly tractored his escape pod in and took off. Entering cruise speed she managed to escape the dozen or more fighters breathing down her neck and to reach Freeport Nine, Lily was known as one of the best evasive pilots out there. Freeport nine is a safe haven for many and a home for more. The zoners have a large medical facility on board and a research team that is quite renowned for its great achievements.
She docked her craft at docking bay 11GT that was assigned to her where a medical team was already waiting to receive Johnny.

Later that night:
Miss Lillian Miss Lillian Please enter room 417 the doctor needs to have a word with you she rushed to the called room and opened the door almost tearing the doorknob out of its place.
Please sit down the doctor said looking very edgy.
Lily saw the doctors face and got frightened right away she knows this doctor as she herself and many of her mercenaries associated visit this facility on a regular basis, and no matter how bad the injury was the doctor always kept his calm around his patients.
WHAT IS IT?! she yells at him IS HE ALRIGHT?! she shouts again grabbing the metal table.
Please sit I have some He pauses. Some news about Johnny or to be more precise his body he finishes the sentence and swallows.
HIS BODY?! But he was alive when I brought him here His escape pod indicated that all vital organs are intact and that he is doing great. She looks at the doctor waiting for his response.
We already contacted one of your Mandalorian Scientists to confirm our findings he is holding back.
WHAT FINDINGS?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! She jumps off the chair and grabs his scrubs. NOW TELL ME WHERE IS JOHNNY?! Shaking the doctor back and forth.
Alright alright but I must warn you Johnny is not who you think he is now he grabs her hands and takes them off his white scrubs.
What do you mean?!
You will see Room 7884 Floor 11 Sector JH-S He is there.
Sector JH?! Its the restricted was he infected? Is he going to die? Lily raises her voice again.
He was Replaced We found a syringe inside his pod after the research team examined the fluid and cross referencing with known database they stumbled across this The doctor pushes a button on the personal companion on his wrist and the data appears in front of her

[Image: mandaloriantext.jpg]

Lillian turns around and walks out of the room. this is impossible, I must see it for myself

Sector JH-S:
Highly secure sector of the facility where most of the alien research taking place.

Lillian walks towards the large Titanium slide doors sealing the Sector 11 from the rest of the facility.
Miss your Identification card please. One of the three well built men guarding the doors asks of her.
Lilys hands are shaking after hearing the news so she struggles to find it in one of her pockets There finally, there it is Sir.
Yes we were expecting you, please follow me Room 7884 was at the end of the hall.
The guard walked her to the room entered the codes to unlock the doors and placed his hand on the doorway. The man you are about to see is not the man you knew Do not let the looks deceive you.
She moved his hand violently and walked in, A white room filled with scientists and guards, and there he was on the table in the middle of the room like some sort of an experiment surrounded by lab personnel sticking needles and probing his body.
Lillian immediately forgot all that the doctor and the guard said, she ran towards him moving the scientists away and hugged him like nothing have happened and it was all a bad dream.
The guards jumped right after her and pulled her away when they all heard a pitched noise inside their heads followed by the feeling of being lost and confused.
Where am I? Who are you? Johnnys lips did not move but they all hear it.
Jeff Heckles the lead scientist approached Johnny and asked How did you do it?!
Your mind is open yet you do not communicate with it Not a muscle moved on Johnnys face.
You you can communicate with thoughts alone? he stuttered.
The rest of the room was speechless they did not hear a thing after the initial question
Jeff leaned closer to look at Johnnys mouth. Who are you? He asked Johnny.
I am Rakatuff the divider of Siap and Kilapf He moved his lips and the sounds just came out.
The entire room was speechless. Jeff moves back a bit and asked Siap?Kilapf? what are those?
This is what you call life and death Humans, yes I can read your minds and I can see what you think of me But I am as confused as you all are.
Jeff stops him Wait wait, divider of life and death? How do you do that?
Simple, I do it as you do it here I take life for the benefit of others By taking one life I may save another, It does seems that although we are different there are similarities
So where are you from Rakatuff?
By the feel of it too far from a place I call home, I heard of this phenomena once in my life but if its what I heard I will be here for a while either until I die or until Johnny dies. Now what do you do to pass your time around here?
Lillian surprised at how easily this Rakatuff takes the fact he does not know what will be with him.
Walk with me for a moment Jeff says to Lily asking her to step outside.
We do not want to keep him here We either kill him and dissect the body or you take him out of here... you have five minutes to decide.. I am afraid that he no no IT can do more than just communicate with his mind I was feeling his confusion.
You are not killing anyone you hear me?! I will take him with me to our base out scientist will be here later to pick up the syringe that was in the pod.