Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Where are all the Blood Dragons?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
No, I'll be working on contacts with Lane Hackers soon. I want to use Leiden as base of operations in Shikoku.

Concerning pvpwhoring, it's not really something to stop us. But usually I don't see that much BDS / Yakuza's around, at least when I log. Sometimes I see them in middle of my RP on another character, sorry for not logging off that character to come on my ]bd[ to give you (fair) pvp.

We need Kusari traders to RP with, base of operations in South Kusari, (possibly making Aoi Isejin as agressive as das Wilde)... And well, some people would be glad to get rid of Daitos to get some Krakens or s**t alike.
' Wrote:Akura, go make some awesome propaganda poster for us. Q_Q
agreed.
but then again.. It is a rough time in kusari.. even for us ]bd[.. Its harder then you think surviving. .infact.. everytime i log on or so = get instant killed by KNF, hogs, wild, whatever and such.
I am on abit every now and then and so. :mellow: Just keeping my head down from the LOLfulls. (lawfulls)
[Image: 777080-falanu_hlaalu_large.jpg]

By the way... do you happen to know what the fine is here in Discovery for necrophilia?
Well I do fly around on my BD char from time to time.

[Image: mrkarate.jpg]

I've had him for months but he commands a cruiser so I haven't had any battles yet. Not too many KNF caps out there and Cam dissappeared before I could sink my teeth into him. But I had some fun chit chat for over an hour with an Order the other day.
Don't know why there aren't any traders in Kusari, they have at least two very good trade routes I can think of (well above average). Maybe it's the fact that lawfuls don't hunt pirates because most pirates are treated as lawful by the lawfuls? Couldn't tell you about BD/GC, but as pointed out previously it is likely partly due to the 4 vs 2 in terms of factions, the 4 are among the most pvp effective factions too (ship/balance wise).

On those trade routes, Samura in to Rheinland;

(Samura) diamond/multiplex (5000)

6,490,000 11.28 Shinjuku>oder (multiplexers)
1,585,000 3.7 oder>dresden mining base (mining machinery)
6,930,000 13.21 mining base>Shinjuku (diamonds)
15,005,000/28minx60 = 32,153,572/hr

And Kishiro in to Liberty;

(Kishiro) Optronics > Boron (5000)

8,365,000 14 P.Honshu>Newark (optronics)
360,000 1 Newark>Pittsburg (Spaceship crew)
7,100,000 15 Pittsburg >P.Honshu(Boron)
15,825,000/30x60=31,650,000

As far as pure trading goes for Bretonia in the Omega's it's something like this;

(Bret/Rh) gold>ecomp (5000)

10,690,000 19 24 graves>mainz (gold)
1,195,000 2 53 mainz>nb (fertilisers)
empty nb > oder 1+
7,855,000 14 36 oder>southampton (ecomps)
450,000 1 34 southampton>nl (spaceship crew)
1,525,000 3 16 nl>graves (mining machinery)
21,711,500/43x60=30,294,116/hr

or;
(Bret/Rh) Alloy>Mil. Vehicles (5000 short)

12,265,000 24 Scarb>Nuremburg (Superalloy)
8,563,000 19 Nuremburg>P.Leeds (Mil. Vehicles)
2,160,000 5 P.Leeds>Scarb (Basic Alloy)
22,988,000/48x60=28,735,00/hr

Mining is all Bretonia has over Kusari, though Rheinland can mine for Kusari iirc (as well as the Tau>Berlin thing).

The Samura route in particular is the best route I have ever come across for a house, the route is low on piracy likewise, no real excuse for there not to be traders if a trader is to just pure trade.

' Wrote:No, I'll be working on contacts with Lane Hackers soon. I want to use Leiden as base of operations in Shikoku.

Concerning pvpwhoring, it's not really something to stop us. But usually I don't see that much BDS / Yakuza's around, at least when I log. Sometimes I see them in middle of my RP on another character, sorry for not logging off that character to come on my ]bd[ to give you (fair) pvp.

We need Kusari traders to RP with, base of operations in South Kusari, (possibly making Aoi Isejin as agressive as das Wilde)... And well, some people would be glad to get rid of Daitos to get some Krakens or s**t alike.

Dancing Lady speaks for nobody but herself. If you wish to make remarks about the Yakuza PvP-whoring I want you to provide proper evidence of such actions instead of throwing out empty words.

Other than that, I really hope that Blood Dragons and the ]bd[ in particular could interact with us more.

I had one event with a ]bd[ discussing their ideologies and it was real nice.

And Markam, in my opinion there are plenty of traders in Kusari. I see them all the time. You just need to be placed at the right spots.
' Wrote:But usually I don't see that much BDS / Yakuza's around, at least when I log.
There's usually like 10 wannabe BD 'gang' dudes running around Kusari speaking nonsense 24/7.
' Wrote:Dancing Lady speaks for nobody but herself. If you wish to make remarks about the Yakuza PvP-whoring I want you to provide proper evidence of such actions instead of throwing out empty words.

Other than that, I really hope that Blood Dragons and the ]bd[ in particular could interact with us more.

I had one event with a ]bd[ discussing their ideologies and it was real nice.

And Markam, in my opinion there are plenty of traders in Kusari. I see them all the time. You just need to be placed at the right spots.
Pff, did I mention any specific names while talking about pvpwhoring? I don't think so.
' Wrote:No, I'll be working on contacts with Lane Hackers soon. I want to use Leiden as base of operations in Shikoku.

Could be my sarcasm detector going off at the wrong occasion.
I mean my low activity on my ]bd[. <.<
Pages: 1 2 3 4