Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Red Hessians contamined ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
........... click....... (Barbarian Traslator ON)........./\/\/\........ Open..........

------- ADVISE ALL CORSAIRS-----

According to the news programme, Network Hessians and Corsairs join forces to reject to the Wild and Nomads. That is to say, it is interpreted with this as serian immediate goal. Well, in a personal view, I have to show that it is completely false.
A Order demand attendance, because keepers was under three attack of nomads, I go in their 3 aid and corsairs but even arrived, I enter into combat in Omega 5 and several Network Hessians also appeared.
While corsairs fought we them with keepers, the Network attacked us to Hessians by the back.

Apparently the Network Hessians has been contaminated by nomads, since they prefer to attack other humans before who to the aliens. Surely its obtuse brain follows hidden directives the service of nomads.
Before this, the Network Hessians would have to be considered enemy of the human race. This perhaps serious a more or less logical explanation.

The other explanation, is that perhaps they are only opportunistic and cowards. In which case also they deserve the destruction and the scorn since they are voluntarily meat of tube to fall under control alien and by means of them finishes the contaminated human sort.

--------- END TRANSMISSION-------------- click ..(Barbarian traslator OFF)....../\/\/\....... . . . .
trasmission recevied...

transmiting over secure channels

COMM ID: OSA agent Condor Crux, on board of recon vessel "The Udyat"

I can confirm your thoughts, aparently those under the RHA vessels are infected, further investigation is gonna be conducted to make future steps...

the hostility against you and your forces while you fought the nomads and the wildes in omega 5 just explain the strange behaviour of the rheinland miners into the group well know like "Red hessians".

seems that the mind share is strong enought to take the command of human vessels, maybe just some of them are weak or just been tricked ,I hope the RHA command take note of this situation and make some explanation about this "incident".

####awaiting message####

comms off line...transmission end...link terminated...
Are you giving us an other reason to kill more of the hessian scumbags ? Your help would be appreciated in the Omegas. Cadiz is open to anyone want to fight for the Corsair nation !
Hessians, Wilds, Coalition, Bretonians, exiled outcasts (ROS), many reasons to raise the weapons and show how proud we are when it comes to fight !

/signed
Grimly, Scourge of the OPG.
::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::

Sender: Carson Hawking of the Brotherhood
Subject: Notice to this Notice

To all Corsairs,

This message remains scrambled and is evidently using some sort of linguistical encryption method [see: BARBARIAN ENCODING] that Tripoli's communications array is currently not capable of properly decoding, hence this random formation.

It does appear, nonetheless, that the message in question suggests Hessian-Corsair relations of the "friendly" kind, something that I daresay is about as true as saying that Crete's surface is covered in fertility unmeasured. In short, it is absurdity. I recommend having the personnel of HAF inspected for Cardamine contamination.

As to this apparent "Hessians targeting Corsairs over aliens", this statement is quite believeable. Nomads have been known to assault others, particularly the weak-minded, with their powerful telepathic capabilities. Our allies, the Order, have provided several recorded instances of this, and knowing how slow-thinking many Hessians tend to be, I daresay it is very likely they were mentally controlled by the nomads. No infestation necessary there.

Nonetheless, the Hessians likely were not even under nomad influence. Having had plenty of time to observe Hessian behavior, I have concluded that Hessians are far more determined in wiping us off the face of Sirius than fighting for the good of Humanity as a while, yet another manifestation of their narrow-mindedness.

That's my take on this anomaly. I advise that the HAF be given careful scanning for any traces of real infestation, followed by a fully detailed Cardamine scan and a complete and thorough search of all their vessels. Once this is done, I'd advise that they be given some leave time. Perhaps this is all consequence of a corporate case of battlefield fatigue.

For Crete,
Carson Hawking
Sorry....
click........ (Barbarian Traslator ON).........

-TRANSMISION-

A logical reflection:
- The friend of your friend, would to be your friend.
- The friend of your enemy, would have to be your enemy.
- The enemy of your enemy, would have to be your friend.

This at least circumstantially.

Clarifying another point. Traslator use simply because I was educated in the language of my ancestors. Perhaps all cannot say the same. It is a particular question.

Another point. Fatigue of battle? , I do not create it, rather weak brains dominated by the nomads, since that behavior does not have logic. Cardamine, certainly the Hessians had taken, is not necessary to forget that the Oucats is their friendly.

The question is clear. They can say everything what they want, but the facts are the facts.

- TRANSMISION END -

Click.............. OFF