Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Request Information: Virulian Enclave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: oni2png.png]

** Incoming Transmission Detected **
** Receiving **

Greetings from t .... . / .... --- use of Li -... . rty.

In the background,
"Damn it, Abraham, turn this ship around!"

You are receiving this m . ... ... age as dictated by Survival intelligence tertiary directive III-A, da - a harvesting. New radio transmissions were detected by observation probe 303 in star system: Wisconsin,

"If you wont turn around at least make sense. It may have been Wisconsin eight hundred years ago, but not now!"

** Uploading **
[Image: moondemaltapng.png]

... Under the open signal identification: Virulian Encla ...- e. As per tertiary directive III-A, I am to collect data on any unknown groups of intelligent life, as these may be the passengers of sleeper ship: Hispania, Rheinland, Bretonia, Kusari. The LNS-Meriwether Lewis is en route to investigate. If you have receive this message, please a -.-. -.- nowledge in a timely manner under the request of the government of the House of Liberty. Under the chance that you receive this message but are unable to respond, please redirect your efforts to Planet Washington at, (0,0) - Sirius Sector.

In the event that you receive this message using method: Spark-Gap generator - please refer to sleeper ship survival guide, pages 11-12 for instruction.

T .... .- nk you, and have a nice day.

*thump* "Blasted hunk of junk!"

** Transmission Terminated **
[Image: AIComm.png]
We establish this contact.
We acknowledge you.

Prepare for transmission:

-.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- . / - --- / .--. .-. --- -.-. . . -.. / - --- / -- .- .-.. - .-

Send confirmation for arrival.

[Image: oni2png.png]
** Incoming Transmission Detected **
** Receiving **

Acknowledged.

Engine burn optimized. We will arrive.

"He will! He'll, arrive!"

** Transmission Terminated **
[Image: AIComm.png]

Contact with Abraham, made: Refitting; Rearranging personality and Faction subroutines

Ship will be a part off the Enclave

By the Patriarch's Decree

Outcast IFF will be suited for Unit: Abraham
Yer Holinesses made contact? Blessed thy be! Praised be the Creator! All who heeds the Lord shall be renewed in Faith. How can I have been so foolis bein' burrowed in the Sacred Archives. Mea culpa. Me Sabre's engines now probably filled with the dust o' desert. And I only find those now... That always makes me think about those divine neural-nano relics what 'yer Holinesses have for speakin' with the Lord 'emself.

I must find tis Abraham son. 'E must be a sheep wandering, waitin' for guidance. Or perhaps... Noo, heretics wouldnt heed the woice o' Angels. But were 'em foud what they were lookin' for? Liberty.. Sounds so remote and.. ..exotic.. Do they realy can 'ear 'em from so far? And do they have Faith also? I guess I hafta clean those engines..
[Image: Transmission2.png]

The Patrols should be arriving within an hour Padre

We have yet again another sheep to bring into the flock

You padre, if you wish, as anyone else, may join the Enclave

We hope that you will be safe within the Haven soon

The Patriarch will await your arrival, of you and your kin

The others also await you with open arms

Abraham is an Artificial Intelligence that will go trough repairs by the Patriarch

The ship has a crew of loyal Acolytes

In Faith

Arch Priest Jacheam