Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Shadow Outcast Brigade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%]<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%][font=Trebuchet Ms]
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION APPEARS]

[Image: holoprojectionc.png]

Gentlemen,

[color=#33CC00]I'm not gonna take too much of your time.
I'm sure you're busy with whatever it is that you're doing right now [spins around in his chair].

I talked to one of your guys and I quote "The Shadow Outcast Brigade is a National Guard, specialized in dealing with civilian, police, and military matters. (...)" So here I am, a civilian with a civilian issue.

I run a small, mobile organization, nothing big. Independent pirates, criminals of course, [reaches for one of his small knives hidden in his purple coat] give it a name. Several of my Thugs and me are stationed at Barrier Gate Station, Coronado and, for the time being, we mainly operate in Liberty space. Although it is [coughs while testing a sharpness of his small but sharp blade on his thumb], let's say, somewhat legal to posses your ships and equipment with our current IDs and affiliation (pirate ID, FL tag), and although many independent pirates use it without official approval of yours, I'd still like to ask you for permission for the use of your ships and equipment. I'm talking 'bout nothing bigger than gunship class, of course. [glances at a thumb which appears to be bleeding now]

In case you refuse... well. To hell with it then [throws a knife almost hitting one his thugs ten meters away from him] - we won't use it. But I do hope you could at least approve several mighty Tridentes.

My goals are not conflicted with yours, mildly put. In case of your approval, I'd be a very grateful guy. And I do mean it. I don't do things for free, but in case you need something done, my little organization will be there to... assist you for free of charge.

My behavior sometimes do seem to be... [pauses for a moment, rolls over his eyes trying to come up with appropriate word] .... chaotic but I'm a man of my word. So, will you give us your permission, mighty, Sair-hating Outcasts?

Oops, I forgot... [starts spinning around in his chair again and throws his card at holo-cam] Here's my card.

[Image: jokerscard.png]

[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION DISAPPEARS]
[END OF TRANSMISSION]

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Rear Admiral Giovanni Morales

*chuckles*
Finally, someone who asks first. I'm impressed. Provided Admiral Picaroon Diablo has no problems with this, I see no reason to not release two or three Tridente gunships for your use. There will be a few restrictions on their use, mind you.

With them, you may:
-Pirate traders within your zone of operations
-Combat small forces as needed, up to lone gunboats

You may not:
-Engage any ally or associate of ours, including the LR, VR, or Unioners.
-Engage a force of sufficient power to destroy and then retrieve them. The last thing we want is for the Liberty Navy to be able to reverse-engineer our tech.

Contact me here if these terms are agreeable. A small filing fee will be levied to turn the ships over, but it should not pass 500,000 per vessel, payable to {SOB}Armory

Giovanni Morales out
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

Oh, well thank you Admiral Morales. It seems you're pretty stand up guy. I rarely meet people on common... grounds.

One thing though; you said we may "Combat small forces as needed, up to lone gunboats". Well, I'm not gonna lie to you. Maybe we'll combat a lot bigger forces, but don't worry admiral - none of your technology will end up in anyone's hands except of my vicious thugs, ho-ho.

I've checked some infos regarding your people. Should I relate to [color=#33CC00]this
or this ? The part referred to diplomacy? In case this is outdated, send me an update. I don't wanna find out later that we've massacred some of your friends that no one told us about.

[Image: sentcash.jpg]

Here's little something in case we buy few more vessels. It's not much, but consider it as a token of my appreciation. If you decide to refuse this transfer, I'll be very disappointed and offended even.

[END OF TRANSMISSION]
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Rear Admiral Giovanni Morales

Good to hear. As far as the data to refer to, the latter file is the one you will want to check with. We'll be updating it soon, so keep that file synced locally.

More than sufficient transfer. I would like to be consulted before purchases beyond the initial trio of gunships, however. Merely so I may update our files, you understand.

Not to fear, I accept your token. Any other communications may be directed to this channel, or to my personal communications.

Giovanni Morales out
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

I'm glad that we've reached a reasonable agreement. And I do hope you'll call sometimes, [color=#9999FF]beside this matter, so I could return a favor.

[END OF TRANSMISSION]
[Image: SettransmissionNEW.png]

Set Ramirez, Don off the Blue Lotus syndicate and the owner off the Assassins guild on Malta, looks at the holographic image of "The Joker" and chuckles slightly, how this man spoke and looked intrigued Ramirez, perhaps more then he wanted to admit
He hit the "Open Transmission" button on his control desk in his estate on Malta

Hehehe

You amuse me Joker

And I may have something you would be interested in

But, alas, these channels aren't safe for what I need to discuss with you

Visit me on Malta, I am sure that you will be able to find me

[Image: OCLOGO5.png]

*Transmission Ends*

[color=#CCCCCC]Ramirez clicked the "Close Transmission" button and smiled and thought; "He may just be who I need"
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

Ohh? [color=#33CC00]You gotta present for me? Ho ho, [color=#33CC00]hu hu.
I just like surprises. Just wait for me, Minister Setty; I gotta visit my tailor first.

[END OF TRANSMISSION]