Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Univercal Shiping Incorp. (USI)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*** To: Universal Shipping Incorp ***
*** Reguards: Arrgon.Santos and saftey of Trenton***

Greetings USI Board Members,

Upon entering Manhattan space a ship apperaed on my radar, his name Arrgon.Santos. I have noticed this ship from other ocassions, but this time it was different. I was mored to Trenton when out of nowhere guns laser flow right past me. This gun shoots were from Arrgon.Santos. The shiots hit Trenton head on and I could hear an expolosion. AFter this Trenton's deffences kicked him and attacked him. He did run away.

I saw him a second time do the same thing at Treton, this time I ordered him to leave I soon as I saw him. He did leave, yet to come back again.

After all of this is noticed him pirateing another trade ship. That just over stepped the line. Thus bringing me to the point of this very important transmission.

I belive it would be best for Trenton employyes, out civilans, and Universal captains, if we enforce a ban of this induvaul pilot. I am asking here today for USI 'CSO' to step in and take of the monster. The KoF is doing all they can to hold them off, but as Trenton is your headquaters we can not be there all the time and have to defend our own HQ. We will be happy to help you wiht higher secuirity.

Please Repsond back in this comm net.

Thank You

Ocampo

King of Freight, Pilot Officer
[.. INCOMING TRANSMISSION ..]
[.. FROM : Karen Miller, USI ..]
[.. TO : KOF ..]
[.. SUBJECT : Reply ..]

Thanks for the warning.
We'll keep an eye if we see this guy.
**Incoming transmission**
**Comm ID: Jeffrey Adams**
**Subject: Arrgon.Santos**

Good day Officer Ocampo,

My name is Jeffrey Adams, Chief Security Officer of the Universal Shipping.
It has indeed come to my attention that Arrgon Santos has become a larger threat to Trenton Outpost then we first thought.

For the safety of all Universals Arrgon Santos has hereby been banned from Trenton Outpost and it's 10K surrounding of space, if it's vessels crosses the 10K limit you are allowed to destroy it.
If this vessel opposes a threat outside of Trenton it's area you are allowed to go weapons free.
However keep in mind that if this Arrgon Santos does not opposes a threat and is not in the 10K space surrounding around our HQ you are to stand down, request Liberty authority assistance if needed.

Thank you for your concern officer Ocampo.

**Transmission terminated**