Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gallia Needs to DIE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Gallia...the French one.

Isolated for hundreds of years, it hold amazing ships and weapons, beautiful systems, and all kinds of goodies. But noone wants to live there, here's why.
  1. You get trapped in Gallia because of RP and reputation issues
  2. You can't take your ship or equipment out
  3. You can't trade between sirius and gallia
  4. Noone lives there because of the above, so noone wants to live in what is slightly above single player mode.
Ok, I think most of you will agree with me on these points.
Especially with the recent junker ID changes (the junker guard I mean) so they are now limited to Galllia, bretonia, kusari, and the border worlds. (Wait.....no liberty......lots of junkers in Liberty...and Kusari?! I thought the Hogosha kept the junkers out....)

We need to let people use gallia instead of getting used by it. I'd love to take some Musketoons out of Gallia, down to the Taus. Would be epic. However, you can't.

People think these guns are overpowered, which they are, but what if we made the guns illegal in the houses? Then you couldn't just go to Gallia, grab some gallic weapons, go back to new york, and become l33t.

We need to open Gallia, there needs to be some kind of good trade route between Sirius and gallia. Right now, gallia is a corner of the map that may as well not exist.

Fin.

I take it you hadent noticed that council can now go to bretonia and kusari and taus? hrn? And they can bring those weapons there. Why are you complaining, they hold a GRUDGE on the other houses, they wouldent want open trade!
Do you think that teasing people with part of a new house was the intention of the developers? Or that patience while the remainder of things are fully developed would be a good thing? Or did neither of these things occur to you?

Seriously - chill out about Gallia. There are MANY new things in the works and being planned. And quite honestly - other than an invasion force because they hold a SERIOUS grudge against Sirius - why would any of the Gallia lawfuls want ANYTHING to do with Sirius? Just because Joe Blow wants to bring his cool cruiser out does not mean a darned thing - right now it's people NOT acting on behalf of the government that are doing things there.

' Wrote:Do you think that teasing people with part of a new house was the intention of the developers? Or that patience while the remainder of things are fully developed would be a good thing? Or did neither of these things occur to you?

Seriously - chill out about Gallia. There are MANY new things in the works and being planned. And quite honestly - other than an invasion force because they hold a SERIOUS grudge against Sirius - why would any of the Gallia lawfuls want ANYTHING to do with Sirius? Just because Joe Blow wants to bring his cool cruiser out does not mean a darned thing - right now it's people NOT acting on behalf of the government that are doing things there.

because Freelancers (which btw are the most fun characters to play) get nothing out of this what so ever, and if said Freelancer wants to go to gallia he has to totally surrender himself to it.
That is not true. You CAN be a gallic freelancer. they are rare, but they CAN be accepted.
I didn't find an option for "masternerdguy needs to DIE" in the poll, so I'm posting it instead. Au revoir.
I took my Council bomber out of Gallia all the time. I see Council traders scurrying about, too.

It would be neat to set up an RP with a Council battleship that was forced to leave Gallia. Would give people a chance to see one and RP with them a bit better.
' Wrote:I didn't find an option for "masternerdguy needs to DIE" in the poll, so I'm posting it instead. Au revoir.

While I agree with the quoted sentiment...

It's perfectly fair, and even I can see that. Nearsighted people cannot, however. They think about the now, and how they can get their kicks and giggles out of the current mod.

Patience is a virtue, grasshopper. Don't make me step on you because you jumped too soon.
All I can say is that it is still under development. Seriously, give it a thought.

1 entirely new house, added to the 4 existing houses. The discovery dev team has done,and is doing, like, 1/4th of the work that the game designers did!

That, is amazing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4