Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Transmission to the Vagrant Raiders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

[color=#FFFFFF]Priority: High
Encryption: Standard
Destination: Assistant Overlord James LaBrie, VCS-Metropolis, Vespucci
Source: Jimmy Engvall, Rogue gunboat "Be Good At It", California
Subject: The whereabouts of Petrucci

***Decoding transmission***
14%
34%
69%
100%
***Decoding successful***

-------

Oi, mistah LaBrie, ah reckon ye remembah meh? It's yer ol' pal Jimmeh!

Fine so ah nevah knew ye tew well but da least ye cud do fer meh fer helpin' da Raidahs all dat time is ta tell me where Petrucci do be. Ah'm shoor 'e went ta look fer Alexa, an' ah feels like ah owes 'im summin' fer some reason. If he dun have anythin' bigger out dere ah'd be willin' ta use me funboat fer "long range" operayshuns an' such. So uh, rite den....

Cap'n Engvall out.
Seeing this Message, Labrie smiled, remembering his encounters with Jimmy. He then proceeded to set up the relay to Petrucci, out in the Omicrons. As Petrucci recieved the relay, he sent a message back.

Incoming Long Range Relayed Transmission...
...Decrpyting...
COMPLETED
Sender: Petrucci, John.
To: Jimmy Envgall

As Petrucci's face flickered onto the screen, his normal cold, hard look broke into a huge grin.

Hello Jimmy. Nice to finally talk to you again.

Your offer of help would be.. most appreciated. At this time it is Xavier and I out in Omicron Theta. We have a couple of bandits with us right now, they are out scouting. I am currently at the Freeport in Theta, the base commander kindly allowed me to use this terminal.

Right now we've got two bayonets, a switchblade, and a Sabre. It would -really- be nice to get some heavier firepower out here, as we're about to.. well. Not on this channel. I'll be here a few more days, I've still some business to attend to. But I look forward to your reply, and hopefully seeing you again soon.

Take care of yourself Jimmy.

Petrucci out.

End of Transmission.
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

[color=#FFFFFF]Priority: High
Encryption: Standard
Destination: High Overlord John Petrucci, Freeport IX, Omicron Theta
Source: Jimmy Engvall, Rogue gunboat "Be Good At It", Texas
Subject: The search for Alexa

***Decoding transmission***
14%
34%
69%
100%
***Decoding successful***

-------

Headin' out now Petrucceh. Ah'll be dere.

Cap'n Engvall out.