Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: From Ivan to Corsair nation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Comms_picture.jpg]
Hermanos, amigos... As I sit in my ship counting the credits Fes paid me for another haul of military vehicles I plundered from Bretonians, I looked at the ship log and calendar.
Many many years ago, when our nation just landed on Crete, things looked different. If you thought the planet is bad now, you should go to the library and look at the records from first inhabitats.
Crete was desolate. Empty and barely providing. Times were hard for Corsair nation.
[he takes a deep breath]
The reason I'm saying this is because of the day that is tomorrow. Dias dos Muertos. All saints. Day of the dead. [He sighs] The day you remember your legacy, those that have fallen before you, those that have fallen next to you, those that have fallen many years ago when you weren't even planned by your mother and father, and most importantly, those that have sacrificed their lives to feed the others. My brothers, some traditions we have taken from Sol. Some traditions live on. Some new are made, and some of the oldest are forgotten. But damned be the day when we forget abut the sacrifices Corsair Heroes, the sons of Crete did back then, and the sacrifice that Corsair Sons do today, all in the name of our Empire.
[His voice gets louder and louder] So I urge you brothers, to make a vow tomorrow, to honor those that gave their life so you can live yours. Like your father honored his ancestors, like your sons will honor you. Honor it and make them proud! Make your enemies scream in terror and agony so even the dead can hear their pleas for mercy!
[he calms down again]
Pillage them and burn them and make sure they remember, because ifi you don't - the tradition dies!
VIVA LOS CORSAIRS!!... VIVA LA CRETE!!

We shall all remember... we shall mark it in blood!

Miguel

Viva Los Corsairs!

The day will be remembered my brothers, if i have to put a blaster bolt in the head of a Hunter myself there will be rememberance.

Laowai
Viva Los Corsairs!

The blood of our enemies will tomorrow feed Huitzilopochtli from atop his pyramid in volumes greater than ever before, and give us the fury and fire to remember our glorious dead in a way that will not soon be forgotten!

Glory to the gods and the spirits of our righteous anscestors!

Montezuma
- - - Incoming Tansmission - - -

To: All Corsairs
Subject: Viva los Corsairs

We live for crete, we fight for crete and we will die for crete.

And the day we will die, we safe the life of many brothers and sisters.
But the corsairs at a whole will NEVER die.

We are grown and we are strong.

*raise his fist*

FOR THE CORSAIRS

- - - Transmission End - - -
We are the legacy of those brave men and women that took a stand against fate hundreds of years ago. We are the descendants of those who carved our history in stone with their blood, the ones who lived and died to make sure we had a future.

We are the hope of our time, and when we become the past, our children will decide how we shall be remembered. They will honor our paths when they look up to the stars and believe we fought for them, and for the ones before them.

Today, we remember our own past, and our destiny. We are those who protect our brothers with honor, and speak words of strength and honor, with our swords always ready.

We are the true children of beautiful Hispania,
we are the sons and daughters of Crete,
we are Corsairs!

Forever our song will be sung, and always it shall be remembered.
-Sky
Tomorrow will be red, red like the blood of our enemies.

VIVA LOS CORSAIRS

Red as blood ya say.

I will be ther for the sake of corsairs

Let them infidels pay with their blood.
---------------------Incoming Transmission------------------------
Comm ID: Commdante Don Carlos Benitez
Source: Myrtos Villa, Planet Crete

Today we recieved a garbled transmission from Etna Base, Omicron Eta. We dispatched a small wing of fighters and bombers to investigate.
As it turned out, the Outcast dogs had eliminated Etna's comm array, and they were holed up in the security bunker of the base.
Sensors indicated the fleet of warships that had laid siege to the base were still around.
We sent a call for re-inforcements to Crete, and then we headed off the Outcast fleet near Siracusa.

Rallied around the mighty battleship Flying Dutchman, our fleet of fighters and bombers (of Benitez, Brotherhood, HAF and indipendant pilots) laid waste to the Outcast dogs. We obliterated their 2 gargantuan Dreadnoughts, and no less than 8 Destroyers, as well as their support craft. We also achieved justice: we disabled Siracusa's comm array.
The heavens of Omicron Eta shimmer with the remnants of reactor cores, engine pods and Outcast blood tonight. Sadly, after the fighting, the Dutchman's engine core went critical, and the ship was lost. It's crew, however, were returned to Crete and will likely be given commendations for bravery.
We have honoured our dead through fire and fury, and glorious victory. Our celebrations of this important day have already begun.

------------------------------Transmission Ends-------------------------------
The mighty corsairs will reign over Sirius.

Viva los corsairs !
Pages: 1 2